Reviews for Richelieu's Revenge
elbcw chapter 16 . 10/19/2018
Sorry this is late. I saved this story up to read in one go.
Really, really, enjoyed it, loved the way you got them all involved in the Cardinals dastardly plans.
I really felt for Athos going through his withdrawal. Porthos ending up on the wrong end of the Red Guard and then Aramis coerced into taking revenge and sweeping d'Artagnan along with him.
And I also enjoyed the way you ended the story. You've captured the Cardinal as he was in the series and in the book.
Thank you for a great story! :-)
enjoyedit chapter 16 . 10/18/2018
Wow.. I loved how you finished this story with a much-needed explanation in terms of showing Aramis Adele's burial place. I am going to enjoy reading this again. Thank you.
Uia chapter 16 . 10/16/2018
good ending...I did hate that they didn't replace the actor and keep going with Richelieu

he was an excellent villain

great job overall...God bless
ficklescribbler chapter 16 . 10/16/2018
Personally I found it to be a great conclusion, not only to the story but to the end of the first series as well. It's as if you've shed light on what was left invisible in the series. Wonderful work, thank you.
YoureMyTicket chapter 16 . 10/16/2018
Very nicely done. This fit really well into the gap between seasons.
FierGascon chapter 16 . 10/15/2018
Le Cardinal est mort, vive Rochefort! 8-/

Seriously, this was a great ride: thanks for sharing!
Tidia chapter 16 . 10/15/2018
I think it was a great ending- brings it to where the show was and I am satisfied :)
Foxes2017 chapter 16 . 10/15/2018
I must say I have very much enjoyed this story. I do love how you wrote the ending because while the cardinal always getting his comeuppance in many fics, it is nice to read one that is a little more realistic to the power difference, and that the musketeers dont always succeed in revenge. Though in a way they did, just not the normal satisfactory ones you see. The only thing I could have done more with in this, is the drama of said injuries to the musketeers. Based on the title, it being focused on the Cardinal, makes sense they are in the background. Either way very good story.
beeblegirl chapter 16 . 10/15/2018
Thank you for this story, everything comes to an end eventually. i hope you have more adventures for us to read soon.
knirbenrots chapter 16 . 10/15/2018
Best thing is that the secret will for ever remain a secret… Thank you for writing this story!
Whatfunny chapter 16 . 10/15/2018
this wrapped everything up quite nicely... thank you for writing this story it was a really good read!
Mountain Cat chapter 16 . 10/15/2018
I don't see how you could have ended it any other way. This was very realistic given the series timeline.
Deana chapter 16 . 10/15/2018
Wow, perfect ending!
Coffeecup35 chapter 16 . 10/15/2018
Great story. I’m glad it wasn’t perfectly sewn up. That made it more realistic. Looking forward to reading it in one go now it’s complete. Thanks
Tidia chapter 15 . 10/7/2018
It seems as if d'Artagnan is going to be out of commission for awhile and that may be part of the Cardinal's plot. Hmmm