Reviews for Order Now
Paula Tobor chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
Just a bit creepy.

I won't complain if you don't finish it.
Anya3 chapter 19 . 3/4/2012
Oh damn and then I notice the last update point. lol

Ah well, lovely story while it was! If you ever pick it up, i'll have it on alert! _ Otherwise, absolutely wonderful.
xTeionx chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
I find myself as of late coming back to you alot Sinecure owo and the question of the many hours is still here...are you going to update your W/s stoies?
daydreambuff chapter 19 . 6/9/2011
This story is certainly above the quality of quite a few Spike/Willow fics I've read.

The amount/frequency of the smut is somewhat beyond my comfort level so that's a drawback for me but not a criticism of your writing. Your kinks are not my kinks and all that.

Your characterizations kept me going, particularly that of Willow early on and then Buffy.

You didn't go all 'What The Hell, Hero?' on her but reminded me of why she is the hero and why people care about her. Though you gave yourself less of a reason to since she didn't die and emotionally destroy Spike in her dealing process.

And Spike. You went the dark route with him. This makes me a bit hopeless about how you are going to wrap things up (if you do.) Though the vibe I get with him and his darkness is that it's kind of a kink thing more than anything with most of his softer elements missing. It makes me fear an ending because it's likely to end with character derailment or death. Or fancy plotting if we're lucky.

So in regard to this ending I keep mentioning I am not under many delusions that you will finish this story (what is it, eight years?). I am however subscribing and I'd like to see what you might do one day. You kinda left with a cliffhanger.
AyakoNoChou chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
This is gorgeous! Oh I had so hoped I'd get to see Willow meet the Willow-bot before I caught up with where your chapters ended! Such a pleasant thing 3 The Willow bot is so cute! I kind of do want to see her and Willow together at some point, maybe just pretending, similar to vampire Willow hitting on real Willow hehee. Still, this has been a thrilling, amazing read so far, and I really can't wait for more!
TheWillowTree chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
Please tell me that you will eventually come back to this and finish it...
GlassSplinter chapter 19 . 12/24/2005
Nonononono! I don't want Real Willow to have Bot Willow's memories! I want her to have her own memories! Maybe, instead of switching them, Willow could instead have two sets of memories? Or maybe the spell isn't permanent? But please don't let there be two Willowbots, one human and another mecha!

I hope you continue this story,even though it's been a year. At first I thought the Willowbot was a fun idea, but now I've come to love this fic.
Katspaw chapter 19 . 12/17/2004
Oh, no, need more than that. Finished 19/18 and need to know what happens next. Thank the gods for Claudia. Your grammar and spelling are just fine. I'm now going to quietly go insane, because I just looked at the last update date. September? Of LAST YEAR? Crap. Please, please, please, update soon.
Katspaw chapter 14 . 12/17/2004
I'm on chapter 13, and all I keep thinking is, "This can't end well." Oh, please let it end well.
Shadowjewel chapter 19 . 11/9/2004
Why oh why aren't you continuing with this! This is excelent work. Do you have a problem with finishing your fictions! You have a nack for torturing your readers you know. I sugest you work on finding endings for your fictions or you may start lossing readers when you cant be bothered to finish what you start.
ShadowElfBard chapter 19 . 10/18/2003
This is an extremely well done and involving story, and if you don't update soon I will be thoroughly dissapointed.
Samaelle chapter 19 . 9/30/2003
You updated! Thank you for keeping up the good work... I liked the interactions between both Willows, this may be fun...
Samaelle chapter 18 . 9/16/2003
Allright, you're not going to leave it at that point, will you?

Please update?
kym chapter 17 . 8/3/2003
please post more soon the characters are brilliant in this story keep up the great work!

*Kym*
satanslut chapter 17 . 8/2/2003
Very good,as 's inner turmoil and confusion is well-delineated;I love the Willow-bot and her odd behavior;and the cliffhanger at the end even has HUMOR! Well-done!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »