Reviews for Order Now
Faerie Queene chapter 16 . 7/27/2003
So good! Is Spike going to get rid of the bot now he has the real Willow? The suspense! Hehe *calmly awaits the next update*
Ambrosine chapter 14 . 7/11/2003
Oh, that is so sweet...but also kinda twisted.
Faerie Queene chapter 14 . 7/6/2003
I'm still loving this story and the way it's developing, keep it up _
satanslut chapter 13 . 6/27/2003
Once again,well character development,the fleshing-out of the Willow-bot's psyche in particular!
Ambrosine chapter 12 . 6/21/2003
O...Buffy found out, I have been waiting for this. I'm glad you didn't make her hate Willow or go all bitchy like other authors have done, you made it seem like the way Buffy really would have acted. I like that. The characters all act like they would on the show. You have a knack at getting the characters surprisingly in-character. Can't wait until the next chapter- hopefully more Spike/Willow goodness...*grin* update soon,
j.m chapter 11 . 6/8/2003
This story has exceeded my expectations in the best way. I'm enjoying the complexity of the relationship b/w Willow & Spike, and the plot. After the unexpected twist of W killing Glory/Ben, you really took my breath away with the chapter dealing with Willow's reaction to taking a human life. Also, I appreciate the good grammar, punctuation, and spelling-it's always a treat. And if you read a lot of fanfic you'll know how much I mean that. ;)
Ambrosine chapter 11 . 6/8/2003
hehe...Willow/Spike goodness in this chapter- YAY! I can't wait until Willow finds out about the willow-bot, and Buffy finds out about Willow and Spike...I mean this just keeps getting better and better...
Spoon chapter 11 . 6/7/2003
if i was a priest, i would bless you, cause god damn, this story is freakin great! im glad that you update so often this is deffinately one of my favourites. keep up the great work, cause i really wanna see what happens next.
satanslut chapter 11 . 6/6/2003
I like this story more with each successive chapter! You've really got me hooked!
rebma1 chapter 10 . 5/31/2003
Get rid of the willow bot. that is really starting to get confusing. Maybe spike gets bored with her or some demon wreaks her but get rid of her. I love the story! update soon!
satanslut chapter 10 . 5/30/2003
Every time I think a chapter is as interesting as you can write,or the plot is as intriguing as it can be,you surprise me by getting even BETTER! I'm hooked on this!
Faerie Queene chapter 9 . 5/25/2003
*Does the little joyful just read an update dance* Still enjoying the developing plot, yay for Spike with a bite *grins evily*
Spoon chapter 9 . 5/24/2003
holy crap! lol.1st time i decide to start reading buffy fanfiction and i find this, lol, i read all of it in about two hours, deffinately a favourite story... i think im gonna have to read all your other stuff. great work... im trying to think of something wrong with it that you might be able to improve, but im drawing a blank. anyway really great work, cant wait for the next chapter.
satanslut chapter 9 . 5/24/2003
Wow! This tale is definitely moving in some interesting plot thickens! I'm impressed!
Jennifer chapter 9 . 5/23/2003
New chapter. Which is good, but I didn't like it as much as I liked the other ones. I still anxiously await the next chapter though.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »