Reviews for Order Now
TheChosenSlayer15 chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
great story im totally hooked never got around to givin' ya a review but i love Willow/Spike stories. keep it up
satanslut chapter 8 . 5/16/2003
Truly charming,as always.
jennifer chapter 7 . 5/10/2003
Yay! update! I love this story. I await next week happily for the next installment since you seem to be posting this every saturday-ish. I love your writing style, your ine of my favorite Buffy writers.
amanda chapter 6 . 5/9/2003
love the story but where is he next chap.
jennifer chapter 6 . 5/2/2003
IT WAS A DREAM! NOT NICE! But I am going to forgive you, and request you post a new chapter soon.
FaerieQueene chapter 5 . 4/27/2003
I'm so glad you updated! Yee! *does a lil dance* I like the story so far, hope you keep writing it _
Jennifer chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
I wnat more of this story. ASAP!
Ambrosine chapter 5 . 4/25/2003
Wow, that was certainly unexpected...I liked it tho, that little bit of evil willow was good. I wonder why Spike seemed to keep getting disappointed in this chapter and chapters previous- and what was that look in his eyes after she killed Ben? I'm also curious as to where that magic came from and why... I have a lot of questions- anyways, update soon.
Last Will of Greenville chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
This is great. Your stories rock! I love Spike/Willow's. I'm a fan. Keep up the good work.
Ambrosine chapter 4 . 4/19/2003
I like how the relationship between Willow and Spike is developing from the one they had on the show to something else entirely. Its believable unlike a lot of fics. Your story also gets me laughing, which I like. Its great, and this chapter was a riot. Update soon, please.
jennifer chapter 4 . 4/19/2003
You are like a GOD at writng Willow and Spike! It seems like them. Some of the things I read make me crack up just picturing the things that those charecters would so not say. But yours is realistic in Buffyverse. I love this story, please continue soon
Dalpal chapter 3 . 4/12/2003
Another interesting story. Willow is going to be shocked when she finds out about her bot self, lol.
Ambrosine chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
*lol* a Willow-bot, now that is truly hilarious! I am liking where this is going...
Yuzu chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
are.. Haven't read it yet, since it's printing, but I know it'll be good.
Faerie Queene chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
I wanna know what happens next *pout*
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »