Reviews for People Use To Say I Looked Like Lawrence Welk
SuperSixOne chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
I really love this story, though you will porbably never update it again. I would be overyjoyed if you did!

-E
astroz0mbies chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Dreamcatcer is a kick ass movie. Glad there's a fic about it!
underwater thing chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
Honey! Everytime a movie I adore comes out you write a fantastic piece of fanfiction for it. I love it and I love this fic.
The Nurse chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
I doubt you're still doing this fic, but if you aren't please start it up again! Its really great, and they're really aren't enough dreamcatcher fics out there!
inferi chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
Yay! Dreamcatcher fanfiction! That movie was awesome, and the book is great! I praise you for writing a sequel! I do hope you write more, cause this story is kicking ass so far! I just wish Pete would be in it! *Sobs*
Femme Fontaine chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Cool! Great writing, great subject for a fic. Your characterization is already totally spot-on. Can't wait for more. :)
ClubDread16 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Great story. I'm reading the book for the second time right now and I've seen the movie twice. Jonesy and Pete were always my faves and in reading the book I cried when Pete got killed. Keep up the good work.
Dani chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Just one word... briliant! Finally, a Dreamcatcher story, and based on Jonesy no less. Ahh jonesy. :)