Reviews for Looking Glass
Sarahn1991 chapter 29 . 5/31
This was delightful, every step of the way. I can't wait to check out your other stories. Favorited!
TtotheA chapter 29 . 4/7
I am so glad there is the 29th chapter. It answers a lot of questions I had and even didn’t know that I had.
TtotheA chapter 23 . 4/7
I feel like I know who the letter writer is. And I have to stop myself from going to the last chapter. Story has been absolutely riveting.
TtotheA chapter 3 . 4/5
I’m excited to see we’re this fanfic goes. Its very tantalizing.
Team Miriku chapter 7 . 3/7
I don't know why, but this reminds me of an old Inuyasha AU story I read back years and years ago (oh man, have I been reading for half my life now?! Ah!) If I recall correctly, I think Kagome was some sort of hacker, and Inuyasha was an AI that lived in her computer... so, this brings back memories. Sort of similar themes, except I think it was never finished and the AI was definitely not alive. So I'm sure it couldn't have had any sort of a happy ending.

But I digress! I'm really enjoying your writing. :)
paulieandgilbert chapter 8 . 2/2
I'm quite sure I'm not the only reader that recognizes the similarity here to online video-dating in a long distance relationship. So it's really not that far fetched. And wonderfully written, by the way.
harrypotterchick chapter 29 . 1/3
Such a lovely story, you have a way with words! Their connection felt so strong despite the fact they were not physically together for majority of the story. Thanks for this!
daphnie chapter 11 . 12/26/2021
I knew it was dramione and so far in that the story its definitely dramione but I had a small teeny tiny hope for. Snapemione toodreamy sigh
Craft Rose chapter 26 . 12/3/2021
This is some awful trash!
You fall heavily into fanon traps of Draco being Snape's godson (he's not), Lucius being a lord (he's not), Daphne being blond (girl 'identified' in DH film is not Daphne according to JKR) & marriage bonds not being permanent (never specified).
Have you actually read any of the books or just basing this on down market fics written by teenage American girls?
You just make yourself look ridiculous.
Neekah chapter 29 . 11/19/2021
Oh, believe me, I’m about to go complete stalker on your stories! This was just wonderful! The level of suspense was almost painful! So beautifully, sinfully painful! You were recommended on a Facebook dramionie page and I am so happy to have found you!
Neekah chapter 8 . 11/19/2021
Am I the only one screaming Oscar Wilde!
Lola Krantz chapter 29 . 11/11/2021
nice story. loved it.
biblich0r chapter 29 . 11/2/2021
After reading Waifs and Strays I just HAD to read more of your stories... I simply love your writing style! I find I don't have the right words to express how your stories make me dream and wonder... Simply beautiful.
Expect a similar comment to all your finished stories in the following weeks... I'll probably finish them all by the end of this week if I keep up the same reading habits, but life may get in the way.
Thank you again for the wonderful story.. I'll be leaving you another comment at the end of the next story :)
kkennaa chapter 29 . 10/27/2021
i actually loved this so much. this is my first review but i couldn’t help myself. SO AMAZING. ur actually such an amazing writer and love the plot. I was legit reading this in a starbucks yesterday.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/9/2021
This was quite a ride and such a good read.
2,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »