Reviews for Body Language
moonlitchou chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I liked how you captured both their personalities. You wrote the dialogue good. Plot with good flow. Thanks for the read!
bip.pib.1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I like Spike, I like Anya, and I like your story !
You made them sound very true, Anya makes me smile all the time, and the story is convincing. At first I thought it will be just a sex scene, but you really managed to make it consistent with the characters and with the overall plot of S7.
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hi I really enjoyed this. It was as if 'Sleeper' just changed direction but it was completely believable. You depicted Anya and Spike exactly as they are on the show, you got their phrases, speech patterns and attitudes completely right. Thanks for making me smile.)
equisetum chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I like the dynamic between Spike and Anya. And the end, Spike starting to wonder if maybe he is killing again, is such a great addition.
antiquiities chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
*Sigh* I love Anya...
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
That was so funny. More please. I just love Anya's way of seducing Spike and then getting him to pinch her, without really knowing or caring if he's killing again. Very funny story.
spikesweety chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
i really liked your story
Amarra17 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Good-great, story. not many spike anya fics and this one was great. i love sleeper..naked spike..sigh
BadBoyLover chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I absolutely love this fic. It is so hilarious and sweet at the same time. You write Spike and Anya very well. Naked Spike, yay!

"Your penis wants me!" :D lmao
GreenGirl47 chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
So sexy :O) Mind if I archive this one, too?
Melusina chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
yay! it was awesome) keep on writin')