Reviews for Crime and Punishment
NaomiK chapter 27 . 5/11
Brilliant! Looking forward to more. I think this is the first time I’m reading Harry actually getting professional help. It’s very well done. Snape is so realistic (maybe not for snape as some see him- but his reactions are exactly as you’d expect from someone who cares and has his general disposition, it’s awesome).
NaomiK chapter 19 . 5/10
No no the dialogue is positively brilliant!
NaomiK chapter 16 . 5/9
This is genius. Seems very realistic to me.
NaomiK chapter 7 . 5/9
Wow that was really good!
Mochininja chapter 27 . 5/7
I would love a Snape POV of when he got chewed out by Mrs. Applewhite for making Harry write that apology letter.

Excellent work, you always deliver quality!
mullingarofniall chapter 26 . 5/3
Hey, I would like to make a request.
English, as you can certainly see, is not my first language. I am, in fact, italian, and almost every italian severitus ff I have read is rubbish, but this is a masterpiece! Could I translate it in italian? I obviously would credit you! Let me know :)
mullingarofniall chapter 27 . 5/3
Oh God, did you post another chapter? I am SO happy
Sofia Belen chapter 1 . 5/2
Hi my name is sofia and I wanted to tell you that your story emerald eyes for severitus I loved it and I wanted to know if you would give me your permission to translate the story to Spanish on the Wattpad platform? obviously all credits go to you and the link to your story will be in the description thank you very much ️
Incredible chapter! My all time favorite story — hope you update again before too long, I absolutely can’t wait to see what happens next!
TheSleepingNeko chapter 27 . 4/30
I utterly adore this fic. Everyone is so in-character that I can basically watch everything play out in my head as I read it as if I'm watching it on the big screen. And the angst, oh the angst. It is…delicious. Does that sound creepy? Maybe. But it is how I described it to myself as I stayed up until 3 in the morning reading this story you've crafted. I love your pacing; so many stories rush the character relationships' development and tear me out of my suspension of disbelief, but you do a wonderfully slow-burn that is positively cathartic.

I understand you have other commitments and I wish you well in them (plus DND is super fun—I've always been too shy to play myself but I've watched others' games). I just wanted to express to you my zeal and enjoyment reading this story, to say that what a great job I think you've done so far, and let you know that, until you find the time to add more, I'll happily be looking forward to the fruits of your labors.
Ahhh I just saw you updated. Yahoo
sarahsezlove chapter 27 . 4/27
Brilliant update.
And a good excuse to reread from the beginning.
PearlM21 chapter 27 . 4/24
I'm glad to see you back. I enjoy all of your on going fics. Snape's Promise hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm looking forward to that. It was really nice to see some more of the interpersonal problems starting to improve. harry, Snape, and Remis all have issues from past traumas. They're all working on them, though. Also one-shots from Snape's perspective sound nice to me! :) Take care!
Queen White chapter 27 . 4/23
I’m glad Remus and Harry finally reconciled! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Michael Shafer chapter 27 . 4/22
Absolutely fabulous chapter! Just read through the story for the third time. Thank you so much for all of your hard work that went into this story!
1,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »