Reviews for Videogame Dev 101
SentinalSlice chapter 3 . 7/12
These were really funny. The rubber banding one, is something that I hope will be improved upon in real life. Not going to play a multiplayer vr game until lag is better. We need 6g, do computers even use that? Keep up the great work in future projects!
C. Rinkuki Takato chapter 3 . 6/23
The turn based one was the best. Can't. Stop. Laughing.
SnapDragon21 chapter 3 . 6/23
Nyehe...
ssj3gohan007 chapter 3 . 6/22
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
BlazingKeld chapter 3 . 6/22
(The end statistics of the game had 90% of players dying from suicide. Missing a jump was technically the player's fault).
I'M DONE. That had me laughing harder than it should have.
SaintInfernalNeos chapter 3 . 6/22
My God, Gao my friend, I think you have found your vocation. You REALLY have a beautiful talent to make SAO parody-ideas that sound fucking glorious XD! Man, if you keep this up, i really hope we get to see Sugu in one of these soon (Especially 'cause, in my mind, Kirito actually ends up with Sugu in most of these AU, as the settings make all but sure he doesn't end with Asuna or, at least, not romantically, and ends up so fucked-up IRL that Sugu has to look after him constantly :P)
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 2 . 6/18
You should have add the bad game design(scrolling down is a really bad idea as a touch interface, WoW done it better even if sometimes cluttered) and really bad investment from investors, 10,000 copies in a very new platform? and only in japan? How expensive it will be. Not that I hate SAO as an anime, but compare to our realities gaming industry and game design, it's a bad one.
SaintInfernalNeos chapter 2 . 6/16
Okay, I'm ashamed that Fanfiction failed to properly add this story to my Favorites and, as such, didn't notice it had been Updated. Sorry about that XP

On the chapter itself, Gods, my friend, you REALLY an amazing talent for SAO comedy, you know that :D? Have you considered making an actual parody of it if you don't want to continue with your previous fic OwO?
ssj3gohan007 chapter 2 . 6/12
LOL! I am studying programming as well so I understood the joke, that was awesome! Keep up the great work! xD
S10MC2015 chapter 2 . 6/12
If I was Kayaba I would have committed suicide already...
activegalaxys2 chapter 1 . 6/2
Looks like you captured how our video game developers are! Love how that snotty kid got Excalibur from a vendor, plus how Kirito locked himself in an inn room for the rest of the game.

:D
shinydragonmist chapter 1 . 6/1
good read. but you missed a few ideas pay for revives. or 150000 dollar logout without clear.
SaintInfernalNeos chapter 1 . 5/31
...well, that was certainly one hella hilarious read XD So, basically, this is what would have happened if Kayaba was a game developer like those in modern day instead of a man obsessed with an impossible dream :P (Fun fact, is that Reki first wrote SAO before the gaming industry turned into what it is nowadays :D)

On the bright side, this Universe's Kirito has no Asuna so his dear Sugu will be there to comfort his depressed Onii-chan and help him get over the horrors of P2W, which she would have no doubt experienced in this Universe's ALO too OwO
ssj3gohan007 chapter 1 . 5/31
Great job! That was so hilarious to read lol xD :D
S10MC2015 chapter 1 . 5/30