Reviews for The Prince's Pet
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 15 . 33m
Loving it.
ArrogantSlytherin chapter 15 . 7h
I'm intrigued by the way you're weaving depth into your characters... the fact you've chosen to directly link the way the character reveal their depth to the characters' understanding of their feelings for Hermione gives the story an overarching tone of seductive innocence...? I don't know how helpful a description that is to you, but it's the vibe I get.

The plot is growing, vinelike, along the audience's understanding of Solitude, Hermione, and the Malfoys. It seems these three are the scaffolding rather than the back drop itself. It's not achoice I've often seen authors make. As a result, the EVENTS of each chapter can have any pacing or inter-connection you please... you could have everything explode or just send them on endless shopping trips to ponder silk and it would still... beguile? I can't tell if that's because of the narration or your word choice or the coy way you handle exposition... I'd love to geek out about it with you more and hear some of your thoughts when approaching writing this one... I read the first posted version, and the differences between it and what you provide now fascinate me.

PM me?
Alytiger chapter 15 . 9/21
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 3
Aid4 chapter 15 . 9/21
Hi! Thanks for this chapter, I completely love it! Love how now Draco and Lucius are aware of their feelings towards Hermione and more important I love how Lucius is doing all for make sure that Hermione doesn't leave they, i hope that Lucius can success.
And apparentely we are close yo the meet between Hermione and Sirius and Severus, i'm exciting for that!
Well love your story and i hope that you can update again soon!
HPloverofbooks chapter 15 . 9/20
Such a sweet moment between Draco and Hermione. I can’t wait for the reunion between Severus, Sirius and Hermione. They get to actually touch!
Yrina chapter 15 . 9/20
I was sceptical when I read the summary but I really love this universe ! The characters are quite OOC but I don't care, it is perfect as it is. You are really talented and I love your penstyle, it is quite exquisite. The sex scenes are beautifully written too ! Thank you and see you next chapter hihi \o/
kmplease chapter 15 . 9/20
lovely chapter thank you!
Black Banshee chapter 15 . 9/20
"what steps we must take to make Hermione permanently ours."
They might have to fight Sirius and Severus if Lucius offers them the opportunity to 'meet' Hermione. Not to mention Tom if he ever finds out she has magic.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 15 . 9/20
oh my! please update soon! I can't wait!
Sunshine011 chapter 15 . 9/20
One of my favorite fics of yours! I love all the new developments!
DeeD59 chapter 15 . 9/19
I can’t say enough good things about it! Please continue!
DeeD59 chapter 15 . 9/19
Excellent chapter! Amazing!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 15 . 9/19
Awesome chapter! Loved the emotions and the backstory;)
Mera4ever chapter 10 . 9/19
I LOVE THIS STORY! NEVER EVER STOP WRITING!
jessweiss chapter 15 . 9/19
I cant wait to see what happens what Sev and Sirius reaction is to seeing Hermione