Reviews for Reality Bites Worm
Silverwingzz chapter 1 . 3/12/2023
Yeah right, I highly doubt Taylor could knock Sophia out.
Corwyn chapter 37 . 2/4/2023
I'm loving this story so far and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Typo Negative chapter 2 . 8/31/2022
I would like to point out: Just because 'Worm', has the grimderp turned up to eleven - it doesn't mean turning it all the way back and breaking off the knob, makes it more realistic. You're still unrealistic, just to the other extreme. Reality doesn't BITE anything here. What it does, is BEND - backwards, for Taylor. You wanted to make a fix-it-fic for "being-Taylor-is-suffering", so much - that you made a fic about "being-Taylor-is-WINNING"... like Charlie Sheen )
Typo Negative chapter 7 . 8/31/2022
"Artemis had the turret powered up and loaded..." - Athena, i.e. Squealer, Artemis is Laserdream. At least keep your own aliases straight, otherwise it gets quite pathetic.
Bearmauls chapter 8 . 4/20/2022
I think you accidentally left a 'Tattletale' in open dialogue. She's well past her re-branding and there's heroes listening in, I would think they'd use her new codename.
The DCG chapter 37 . 2/11/2022
this is a fun build up and world building fic to.
ShadowHurricane chapter 21 . 6/15/2021
The Travelers ? Wut ? Ziz didn't bring them this time so they didn't take the vials and are still on Aleph.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 37 . 6/8/2021
A cracking good read, thank you.
deathgeonous chapter 37 . 6/8/2021
Ah, such a good fun fic. Too bad I kept getting interrupted like every third chapter while reading this one, but, celave. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 37 . 4/29/2021
Hey,
Thanks for this story! It’s one of the very few feel good stories in the Worm universe that keeps the original powers for characters :)
AnthonyR89 chapter 27 . 1/30/2021
eh. i can see an argument for trying to rehabilitate Bonesaw, given her age and Jack's powers. the others though? kill them, incinerate them, and salt the ground.
jmcdavid chapter 1 . 7/9/2020
Um, one problem with the conflict that caused Taylor to trigger.

After Annette died, Danny got both of them to stop carrying cell phones.

Suddenly, plot hole!
Ibrahim Ta chapter 37 . 5/12/2020
please give me more I just binged everything
Sefera chapter 37 . 2/2/2020
Very good! I’m favoriting this! I look forward to more in the future, should you ever choose to continue it...
tronax22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2019
Is this some kind of crack fic? Because police arriving within seconds after a call, then asking no questions before arresting the downed person surely can't be serious. If so, better warn about it in annotation.

In any case, this looks one of those limitless luck fics, where the world itself solves all hero's problems. Not my thing, sadly.