Reviews for Under the Broken Sun
akshutalankar chapter 51 . 7/27
how did Leah go scott free... she all but broke the treaty
akshutalankar chapter 14 . 7/26
it's written so beautifully... I'm just reading.. it's not even happening to me n still my hands are shaking while reading all the turmoil
I hate it when Yu have to make Jacob the bad guy. That’s why I won’t bother reading your story.
Whyamistillwritingpages chapter 51 . 6/2
I really enjoyed this story! Some harsh storylines but very well-written and almost better written than SM.
abaker9 chapter 51 . 5/27
I really enjoyed this story. You did well with such sensitive content and definitely pulled at the heartstrings. I haven't read BE content in years because I got so sick of his character. You version of Edward was great. Thank you!
Very good story
monica03 chapter 51 . 4/24
At times this was such a hard read, the fact that her own dad didn't believe, her broke my heart. Great story. Love how it turned out.
celajwhitney chapter 51 . 3/25
great story, thanks.
celajwhitney chapter 50 . 3/25
fucking Leah bitch!
celajwhitney chapter 49 . 3/25
the dogs need to mind their own business.
celajwhitney chapter 29 . 3/25
they should just move to Kuai, it rains and is cloudy all the time there.
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 3/24
Jacob needs his dick cut off.
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 3/24
Charlie needs a beating! using his authority to take Bella away.
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 3/24
Charlie strong armed his only daughter into the back of his police car, using force, to go see her rapist? he should be arrested along with that dog! Bella will never forgive him.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 18 . 3/9
I’ve only read this one once before and I had forgotten how good it is. Not just the story itself but the brilliant writing. Oh, and Jake being a baddie doesn’t hurt either. Thank you.
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »