Reviews for Under the Broken Sun
Twiolic chapter 51 . 10/19/2018
Glad there was a Claire and not a Renesmee. So very glad Charlie remained a part of their lives. Enjoyed your story which at times had me on the edge.
Twiolic chapter 38 . 10/18/2018
Oh oh oh!
Twiolic chapter 37 . 10/18/2018
Glad they took the time to train her.
Twiolic chapter 23 . 10/16/2018
Loving Charlie again.
Twiolic chapter 12 . 10/15/2018
I hate it when I hate Charlie. But I hate him right now.
PaulinaNyghthart chapter 29 . 10/9/2018
my issue with all this, yes the pack didn't believe her at first just like Charlie yet their getting worse treatment then he is, I don't see Bella allowing this for much longer.
snoopylover60 chapter 51 . 10/8/2018
OH my goodness... I love this story :D

Jo Rosy chapter 51 . 10/7/2018
Lovely story with a lovely ending..! This being the second story of yours that I read, I do believe you are great at giving satisfactory endings and I couldn't be more happy about this! Thank you for sharing your inspirations with us!
LaPumuckl chapter 51 . 10/7/2018
This was an interesting spin on eclipse.

Thanks for sharing:)
Jo Rosy chapter 16 . 10/5/2018
Time has passed as I read this story, completely kept at the edge of my seat, wanting to scream at times with the things happening, Bella being in his hands.. Charlie being so utterly stupid I want to punch someone or something. The writing of course is impeccable, something I did not expect from you since this story is so close and personal to you.. You are wonderful and strong! Well done dear writer!
lillianolivia.white chapter 51 . 10/4/2018
Yes. What happened to Claire ? Did she age quickly? We’re all the family there?
lillianolivia.white chapter 49 . 10/4/2018
I love the direction this is going. Im just glad they didnt think Claire was Jacobs.
MyladyNancy chapter 51 . 10/4/2018
loved this story thank you for sharing.
lillianolivia.white chapter 48 . 10/3/2018
. Oh my! Here we go. Well since she was already changing, this shouldn’t take 3 days!
lillianolivia.white chapter 46 . 10/3/2018
Now I love this. His semen is changing her slowly and painlessly.
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »