Reviews for Under the Broken Sun
ChrisDGoosey chapter 18 . 3/9
I’ve only read this one once before and I had forgotten how good it is. Not just the story itself but the brilliant writing. Oh, and Jake being a baddie doesn’t hurt either. Thank you.
Emo4 chapter 51 . 2/18
thank you for sharing this story. it was well written and the characters as well. I really enjoyed it, even though I initially worried about the triggers this story contains, I however managed to read it and enjoy it without being triggered.
Ellabellatoastyandwarm chapter 11 . 1/18
oof I bruised a rib recently and it still hurts when I stretch over two months later. brilliant story by the way.
my2galspal chapter 51 . 11/11/2020
Decided to go back and read some of your older stories since I like your more recent pieces so much. Gotta say this one did not disappoint. I don’t know where you come up with these ideas but they are definitely creative and well thought out. Can’t wait to read more.
BethMasenCullen chapter 51 . 11/3/2020
I really enjoyed how this story turned outit wasn't at all what I expected, but in a very good way. Thank you for taking the time to write it and share it with us!
bkjar chapter 10 . 10/3/2020
Fucking Charlie.
fernyyuki chapter 51 . 8/18/2020
La acabo de leer toda la tarde me he convertido en una fans de tus historias... Eres una de mis escritoras favoritas.
Roxy1313 chapter 1 . 7/17/2020
Excellent story. Well written and an engaging read.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 51 . 7/2/2020
Damn
LillianBroderick chapter 33 . 3/6/2020
Excellent chapter
LillianBroderick chapter 2 . 3/5/2020
I am confused by her behaviour
Eh Bien chapter 51 . 2/15/2020
Great story. Much of it was not only suspenseful, but harrowing, and you kept up the tension very well. The new direction, although it led pretty far afield, reconnected very smoothly with the original story. Nice work, well written and engrossing to the end.
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »