Reviews for Under the Broken Sun
Eh Bien chapter 13 . 2/14/2020
I'm only up to Chapter 13, and had to pause and comment. I can't honestly say I'm "enjoying" the story, because it's pretty chilling, but your writing is very good, and your description of a rape victim seems right on target. I'm not sure how to judge it as Twilight fanfiction, but you write one hell of a horror story.
FireFlower77 chapter 48 . 1/27/2020
here there is only Claire... but when edward heard things in the tummy he said i hear THEM. you mentioned two and at some other point as well... and it was clear it wasn't Bella...
Bevey99 chapter 51 . 12/30/2019
Wow, good read. I devoured this in 2 days. Loved all the canon / non-canon similarities to all the Twi books. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 51 . 12/27/2019
Neat story! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 34 . 12/27/2019
So much care gone into doing this right. Thank you for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 23 . 12/27/2019
Belated though it is: Nice effort, Charlie. :)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 19 . 12/27/2019
Nice, Sam. I'm impressed. :)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 17 . 12/27/2019
Beautiful that they got married! And just in the nick of time, I suspect, in regards to anyone who didn't get Sam's message. I hope this reinforces the message loud and clear to everyone who doubted, where she truly belongs.

Difficult topics, but neat story. And sweet extra touches, such as passing on the bouquet. Thanks for writing!
sararosemason2008 chapter 13 . 12/19/2019
He just can't take a hint,can he?Jacob has a whole lot of nerve coming to Sam and Emily's house,knowing Bella's seriously ill and still trying to have his way with her!Maybe Emily will help felt like she was condoning him being with her that way,if she hadn't been so sick,in my humble opinion.
sararosemason2008 chapter 11 . 12/10/2019
My husband had walking pneumonia when he was little(late 1980's or early 1990's)and recovered from it, I had food poisoning from a package of Uncle Ben's rice,of all things,I didn't feel right for at least 2 weeks 's in reality,though.I love it that you made Edward so protective of Bella while she's sick,it'll be good practice for marriage,and will fulfill the vow of "In sickness and in health" when they marry each other!Jacob really did a number on her body,not to mention her mind!Hickeys can be goodness the Cullen Clan are taking such good care of her as a family!You really showed their strengths with them working together as a family to take care of not only Bella but to keep Edward from ripping Jacob apart AND breaking the treaty with the wolves,then the Volturi would be involved and it would end up being a bloodbath!If only everyone of us had that in real life,but unfortunately life stinks for a whole lot of us!ABUSE IS NEVER OKAY!NO MEANS NO,BOYS AND MEN!When I saw the movie,I didn't like the fact Jacob was PUSHING BELLA TO ADMIT HER FEELINGS FOR HIM!In my humble opinion,the movie makers could've found another way for that to happen,NOT LIKE THEY DID IT!That part of the movie was annoying to me!Edward NEVER PHYSICALLY HURT HER EITHER,UNLIKE JACOB WITH HIS FORCEFULNESS!By the way,I'm a dog AND cat lover,in reality!Marilyn Monroe said"Diamonds are a girl's best friend."and I like that twist that came from Stephanie Meyer's dream that inspired the book makes the series unique in the vampire up the good work with your writing!
sararosemason2008 chapter 10 . 12/10/2019
You did a good job of making Charlie out to be ONE of the bad guys in this chapter! I never would've seen that one coming!Also,good job with giving Jacob the creep factor!Keep up the good work and keep writing!
sararosemason2008 chapter 7 . 12/10/2019
My very first woman's exam was just as nerve-wracking as her rape exam was for her.I almost had a panic attack!Being a childhood abuse and sexual abuse/adult domestic violence survivor has been HORRIBLE as the years go on for me!Telling my(at the time)already incarcerated favorite uncle what happened was tough because it was my mama's CREEPY boyfriend(for the moment)that he knew that did it to me!He blamed himself for not being able to protect me from him at the was in prison from the age of 37 to almost 57!He killed a man the whole small town knew as a bully and a drunk.I was only 12 when it happened and knew his step-daughter from was sentenced to 23 years in prison and served 19 years and 6 months,being released early for good experience with sexual abuse affected my wedding night with my husband.I cried for probably an hour before we made love for the first time!Living in a small town with 2 other states so close hasn't helped with the anxiety of being able to run into him at any moment wherever I go!One time I was in the grocery store(only 2 in that town)and thought I saw him,was screaming at the top of my lungs(people probably thought I was crazy,making a scene with only an older gentleman in the aisle with me!),for my husband.I really hope I didn't give that older gentleman a heart attack over it!My point is I can relate to how Bella feels in thie chapter and for the mini-story and keep up the good work with your writing!
ClaceLover08 chapter 51 . 11/16/2019
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward are having a Beautiful daughter
sherryola chapter 12 . 11/4/2019
Bella is 18. how is Charlie getting away with this?
Ticcing Bat chapter 19 . 10/26/2019
the first few chapters of this are absolutely horrible.
which is a good thing because you've done the job of the author. you've portrayed the rape and bella perfectly. it was hard to read as it felt real. well done. I don't like angst but I won't read AH because my life is difficult as it is. I need the escapism that vampires give me.
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »