Reviews for Under the Broken Sun
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 29 . 9/1/2019
She’s getting rid of the baby, interesting way to take things . I wonder if the abortion will take or not, and how Bella will feel.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 10 . 9/1/2019
Charlie was just a Dick here
dreamthief19 chapter 51 . 8/8/2019
I enjoyed reading this story. I really did. I think you hit on some really difficult topics to talk about and you dealt with them pretty appropriately. I have to say though, although you did mention the sexual assault warning, I so desperately wish you had mentioned there was going to be an abortion in this story before I got halfway through and was invested. Not only was there an abortion but you described it in excruciating detail. That is a huge trigger warning for me and I'm sure some others as well so I recommend mentioning in the beginning that that is in there. I did continue the story and I'm happy Bella and Edward got their happy ending. Like I said, I did enjoy reading it. But it was very, very hard to read those few chapters and I felt completely blind sighted by them. Anyway I've been reading a few of your stories the past few days and I think you're a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing your work.
la-geologia chapter 51 . 7/5/2019
This was absolutely wonderful! It hurt to read at times, but it was so well done that I couldn't help but love every second of it. I'm thrilled that Edward and Bella were able to get their happy ending. Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic story with us! Your story was my favorite in the Commander in Chief contest, so I'm so happy to be able to go back and read your other fics. I loved this. Thank you! :-)
Kopec1982 chapter 2 . 6/2/2019
So she kisses her rapes cause she is worry for him? Come one this is bs
Kopec1982 chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
So she doesn’t say anything to Charlie ? Come on!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/21/2019
I’m reading your whole backlist slowly, and I am going to double my urging to remove in-progress authors’ notes. This is an interesting plot twist. But now I know it is not an actual twist. You’ve put an obstacle in place, and then told me 300 words later that it’s not actually going to be one. When you remove that tension by spoiling the result, you’vre greatly ratcheted up the stakes on your writing—now you have to sell me *hard* that I should care along with the characters that they debate this issue. If you don’t raise the stakes on yourself that way, you get more freedom to suspend the readers’ disbelief.

Tell me the story; don’t tell me what the story is. Readers who don’t trust you aren’t usually worth listening to.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 51 . 4/12/2019
absolutely amazing story️ I loved it so much, thank you for sharing
kezcullen chapter 51 . 4/12/2019
greatly enjoyed readıng thıs across 2 days! thanks for sharıng your work!
Guest chapter 49 . 4/9/2019
Seth didn't imprint then?
Guest chapter 48 . 4/9/2019
Will Seth imprint or embry on Claire?
Guest chapter 40 . 4/8/2019
Mb sam or sue or old quil should talk to charlie?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/8/2019
It is not the baby fault
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2019
Maybe embry, Paul, Leah or Seth will believe her?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2019
Will rose figure it out?
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »