Reviews for Lesser known villages?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
The universe still hates Shinji, don't it? The one time he tried to fail, he couldn't! And could you update soon?!
Jumper Prime chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Fascinating. Looks like Third Impact had an... interesting effect. Seems to have shifted Tokyo-3 to the Naruto world, lock, stock, and Geofront, plus imbued at least some of the people with knowledge of and ability with the ninja arts. From the mention of Gendo seemingly knowing what everyone's doing 24/7, it sounds like he now knows the same jutsu that the Third Hokage uses to spy on the whole village from his office.

Shinji seems to have become a Genjutsu specialist, and it seems that all 3 former(?) EVA pilots can "synchronize" with each other which seems to have the effect of telegraphing their body movements to each other. I wonder what Rei and Asuka's specialties are, and what sort of jutsus Misato can do.
Violet Shadows chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Huh, interesting idea, it sounds like crack, but with third impact and a few plot tweeks I could really see how it would fit.
Banouin chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Oh yes, this is amazing! I wonder what happened to the EVAs, are the pilots Pseudo-jinchuuriki now? Will Shinji go fugnuts if he is in real danger? Does Rei have a real Ultimate defence? Is Asuka a taijutsu monster? Ah! I love this!
notcroaker chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
*glares*

*adjusts glasses*

Why has this story not been continued?

Please continue promptly.

Thank you.
escarcega01 chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
this is a grat fic and it will be better if you make it a shini/rei fic also a hinata/naruto fic please uodate soon
endless sky chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
More please...
Subject 32 chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Hehe, OK I do feel kind of silly to review this, having not been updated in a "while", but I want to ask you to please consider taking this back up again. I searched this whole website for anything with "naruto evangelion" in the summary, and the search gave 4 results total. On top of your fic being rare, it's also well written. It seems slow paced, which I personally like. Of course you had to do a little improvising with the jutsus and stuff, and of course it's going to be weird no matter how you do it because of the nature of the two shows, but it comes out just fine.

So if you do get the chance to update, please take a look at this fic. Happy writings.
EvaNaruto chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
Your story is very good and Eva-ish, in the over all feeling of mysteriousness. I imagine Asuka as Taijutsu-Pyro type ninja. I'm not sure what kind of jutsus Rei would use. Most likely she probably uses jutus that don't use up much chakra. She doesn't strike me as someone with a lot of chakra. However, with her calm personality, she probably has the best chakra control.
Sable Fennec chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
Why have you not continued this? *stares*

Eva crossovers are my favorite type of fic, and you have the characterizations down - of everyone - so well! Add in the quite good writing style, and I'm entranced. No matter where this goes, I am very interested in seeing it through.

My only suggestion is to improve your flow and ability to draw the reader in. I found myself skipping parts of sentences to get to the dialogue sometimes, but the grammar and spelling are excellent.

Your ideas are so original and innovative that I'm adding you to my favorite's list. Overall, a wonderful job, and I'm very eager to see more.

~Chel
Dasmen chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
The style is nice, and the combination of hints and secrecy is good. You don't know exactly what happened, but you can guess at this point - a completely opaque secret is annoying, but hints and teases without anwsers are good for quite a while.

I like the charaterization you have going. Shinji as a subtle character (until he becomes a raving berzerk monster) would get the best use out of genjutsu (Asuka seems the more direct, and Rei doesn't really understand the human mind well enough to get good use out of them). The mention of synchronize is also strangly nice.

The main complant I can level at this time is that there isn't enough here yet. I'm sure more real complants will manifest if this story contenues, but I don't have much right now.
Rejected Angel chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
Are you going to be updating this? Because this is an absolutely excelent start! We really need more Evangelion crossovers on this site. I really hope to see more of this soon!
Calophi chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Wow, I don't want to offend but I came into this with a feeling of impending doom...but this is WONDEFUL! I do hope you get the inspiration to continue this soon. I want to know what Nerv is doing in the Naruto-verse. _
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
Uwae! will you ever update?
Reeki chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
Nice story you got here. Hope you'll update this soon. Btw In the Original spamfic I notice that Touji, Hikari and Kensuke are also taking the chuunin exam but there is no mention of them in chapter 1 and 2. Does that mean that they will not be in thid fic?