Reviews for Treasure my Heart
rose6211 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
uhh i got kidna confused in the end but..GOOD STORY :D hope you make more of these kind ~
zhong xiaolu chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
eh, but isn't lu xun like da qiao's son in law or something?
AncientWriter chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I really liked this story. Some of your concrete descriptors grabbed me at the beginning and you held me throughout. The ending is satisfying, even though it came so quickly. Thanks for the enjoyable read!
Chibi Tatiana chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Aw... So sweet!
Chibipearlball chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Wow! That was soo good! You gotta update! Plz?
Pheonix Child chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Thats a cool sad story. I am looking forward to seeing your other stories. Keep up the excellent work bro!
Eternal Insanity chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
*sigh* That was so sad. *wipes tear usig tissue* I love the way you described the parts. And also the poem, it's so inteesting...*sob* Pwease update...
Mayuhaku chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Lu Xun and Da Qiao belong together... that was such a great story! *sniff* and that poem was so beautiful! I wish I had the inspiration to write Lu Xun stories like you... Please write more!
Nips chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Aww... Poor Lu Xun. It must be horrible to be given back your own present like that... But on a lighter side, I found a particular part really humorous...

Lu Meng: ...Hey, you know Lu Xun doesn't like people to read his stuff before Sun Quan does...

Gan Ning: This isn't a strategy... this is a poem! The kid HAS a life!

Lu Meng: Wah?

Heehee... That just cracked me up. I hope you won't mind if I use it as my signature...?
Kazune Kikenshi chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Aw...so cute and sad...Lu Xun is the best! _~ all bow down to him!

Hee hee, just ignore my insane-fan-girl self and accept my compliments _ great story! Keep up the good work!
Eres chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Nice! So you've read the book? _ Mouu! I wanna read it too but there's always no stock in the book stores! Anyhow this fic was nice! I hope you'll write more!

~Eres~
Reika chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
I've always though Lu Xun and Da Qiao looked cute ;_;.

That was a beautiful story, great job.
Lady Qiao chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
(crying)This is sad but it has a happy ending. Please write more storys of Lu Xun/Da Qiao. (more crying) this is great.
LongGone404 chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Aw... Lu Xun deserves loads of roses! And cherry blossoms... and balloons... and confetti...

Anywhos, nice little story Chibi Gingi-chan