Reviews for Cazador
Crusada de Lata chapter 30 . 4/27
Cool story I NEED MORE. Fantastic stuff, super enjoyable to read and well written
GrokmoreDakka chapter 30 . 4/14
more?
D72 chapter 14 . 3/9
Ace combat based trigger? Flightline!

Shiny!
D72 chapter 10 . 3/9
While you might not have been happy with the chapter, I absolutely loved it. Instead of the usual throwdown, we got a right proper nerd-out.
D72 chapter 4 . 3/9
Ah yes, the absolute terror of being on the recieving end of VATS
I love it.
D72 chapter 3 . 3/9
PHO looking like a shitty cobbled together message board is a feature, not a bug.
Atlas8 chapter 1 . 2/29
I haven't played and thus don't know anything about Fallout but this first chapter was SO FREAKING GOOD! It was funny as heck and I'm already liking the Courier's personality. I might have found a gem here. Time to dig in.
mst3ktoo chapter 27 . 2/20
Nerfing bakuda with non-lethal bombs seems rather contrived
mst3ktoo chapter 26 . 2/20
The art and subtle science of Fallout drugs. How fantastic
mst3ktoo chapter 25 . 2/20
Is it using nuclear power somehow to fuel it because I saw somebody do the math on how many calories you need to stuff into a stimpak to do what it does. It has an energy density comparable to neutron stars.
mst3ktoo chapter 23 . 2/20
Do you think six will be pissed when he finds out about o'falla? She'll have his eye back within the day
mst3ktoo chapter 17 . 2/20
Oh man I hate when a Taylor chapter ends on a high note. The authors of all Taylor's are sick bastards who love stomping down Joy
mst3ktoo chapter 16 . 2/20
Please punch shadowstalker in the jaw with those knuckles
mst3ktoo chapter 5 . 2/18
Lol, he vaporized some mooks head and delimbed the rest but it doesn't get a passing mention. Priorities established.
mst3ktoo chapter 4 . 2/18
I love Courier six is the greatest thing