Reviews for My Harry
Knives or Pens chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oooo! The second option is best! Do that one please!
xray wolf chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Number 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Voldemort takes Harry from the hospital and does things to him and Draco must save him. is the one i like the most
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I like this one.
inuyasha1kougafan101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I like the third option... oo can draco kill voldemort?
Duky3110 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
this was amazing if i had to pick it would be the third one

where Voldemort takes Harry from the hospital and does things to him and Draco must save him

keep up the awsome work
BreGurl23 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
hurry up with chapter 2 please
haiylighGIRL chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
please finish this story please!
irldothewindything chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I think you should combine your first idea and your third idea and make it *the things Voldy did to Harry and now he's doing those things again and Draco has to save Harry*. Good story. I loved it! Well I love what you have so far anyway.
sss chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
ssss chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
sss chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
sss chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
ransixx chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
dariella chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
KEEP WRITING KEEP WRITING KEEP WRITING! This is so good!

as for an idea, well harry could be like all stuck in like a comatose thing and draco finds that old voldy knows and has a plan to kidnap poor harry. ok that idea sounds bad but im trying. ur the author i dont care wat but write more!