Reviews for When They Were Soulmates
2034 chapter 10 . 9/16
I can't believe you thought of ending this story after the Stain Incident and that last line was completely unplanned from the start. GOD! That just made me so freaking happy! That's just so amazing and happy I feel like I want jump up and punch someone! Right in the face!

"So, they faced the future without fear, because when they were soulmates, nothing could ever hurt them."

God, I seriously love when titles tie back in with the endings! Especially when the ending is so hopeful and happy! Thank you so much for this!
Loved this 3
Yes yes yes to the sister story!
Neverendingfairytail chapter 10 . 8/12
I can't stop reading all your fics! I just love all of them! Keep being you!
Killua Lawliet chapter 9 . 8/8
I love fics where Inko is just a total badass and tells off Endeavor
Killua Lawliet chapter 10 . 8/8
I'd totally read a Katsuki/Kirishima spin-off
Lil Lost Lady chapter 10 . 8/7
Aww that ending was so sweet and yeah totally cheesy but that's not a bad thing, and yes I'd read a Kirishima/Bakugo sister story if you wrote one (:
solitairex chapter 10 . 8/7
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please write more of this ship. You are great at capturing how the characters really are. :)
Mekabella21 chapter 10 . 8/6
Awwww they got married! *squeals while jumping up and down* Oh my god that proposal is to die for! He tried to cook a romantic dinner, poor baby. Cuteness overload!

Man so much happened to them I don't even know to where to start. I guess I will start with Endeavor. I didn't think the man was going to go to go to jail! I mean wow. I guess that was really the only way to deal with him really.

Sounds like everyone is successful and I couldn't ask for more. I like how them being soul mates meant they were connected by something they had in common like Bakugou and Kirishima being their insecurity. I was like wow, that is pretty deep there.

Oh and I am glad that All Might is still around. Yes give me all the happiness my little heart can handle. I like how you also documented their up and downs. Not everything was perfect, just like real life. Everything is not perfect.

Took me 2 hours to read this because my dad was on a roll with talking to me. I still have conditioner in my hair that I am about to wash out lol.

I enjoyed this story so much. Thank you so much for extending the story for us readers! I can't wait for the next story ;-)
SkyLightStar chapter 10 . 8/6
I'm feeling a mix of emotions. This was such a great fanfic! I really hope you make more stories!
MiraRobin123 chapter 10 . 8/4
Considering how invested I was into Bakugou and Kirishima in this story, I think my answer to a sister story is HECK YES!
kidpantherloverkpl chapter 10 . 8/3
Awww, the ending was so cute! I approve of this 300%
Zuzu15 chapter 10 . 8/3
Awww it's over! Nooooo!

Damn that was so cute! I'm so in love with this story! Will read the whole thing again right after finishing this off!

Sweet how everything fell into place! That's waaay better than stopping at the thing a few chapters ago! My heart! I loved it soo much!
Kichou chapter 10 . 8/3
Very sweet story. I enjoyed reading it.
SpiritofLove961 chapter 10 . 8/3
That was such a sweet ending! You should do the fix for Bakugou and Kirishima!

Love, Spirit
Ahikodoesstuff chapter 10 . 8/3
Nooooo, why do all good things end so quickly! I probably know this by heart judging by how many tumes I’ve read this and it gets me every time! I’ve said this in other reviews but I really enjoy you’re writing stile, not too formal and not too goofy (?), and it helped me to get better to the point that I was actually proud of one of my stories! I will never be able to thank you enough because reading your stories makes me happy even if it’s of those days when you wake up and say: ”Who’s ready to suffer for a whole day?”. Keep up being awesome!