Reviews for When They Were Soulmates
ExplosionsandNarwhals chapter 8 . 9h
OMG bruhhhh freaking squealing trough out this chapter, you are a complete genius really. Cant wait to see Katsuki try and fix what he did to Kirishima, good luck and dont overwork yourself.
Zuzu15 chapter 7 . 10h
Ha! Made the 111th Review! Today's a good day ;)

Well, can use the chance to add:

You're awesome! I love all your BnHA stories and you're always making my day a little more worthwhile! Thank you for that!
Zuzu15 chapter 8 . 10h
Oh. My... Wait... Let me... catch my breath...

Huhhh! Okay! Woah, that tension right now went right through me! I love this story so much and I love these cute babies and I like them to make out and I ... *Breathes again*

*Playing it cool* You're doing great! You're a fantastic author of a fantastic story! Keep that up!

*Getting hyper again* But seriously am I the only one totally fangirling right now?! These two belong together for fucking ever!
And Kirishima! You like Bakugou! Just admit it and get your act together! He's you shitty soulmate you dumb (but so cool and funny) piece of fluff!

*Calming down again* Okay, gonna leave it at this and try to get back to (my way of) normal! I'm soo looking forward to these chapters!
Kichou chapter 8 . 12h
Now the healing can begin. Nice chapter.
Striker116 chapter 6 . 7/15
YOU MUST HURRY AND DO MORE!
NarutoYaoiIsAwesome chapter 7 . 7/11
I can't describe how happy I am to finally find out the truth behind those letters! It's super cute that Bakugo likely came up with the idea because he's such a blunt guy usually.

I'm really loving that he's the one pinning after Kirishima in this too! I don't usually see that in stories so it's a nice twist.

Damn though... Is Kirishima going to tell him no because of the whole soulmate thing, or because he actually just likes him as a friend...
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 7/10
Honestly, that deal that Bakugou and Izuku have is honestly just what I'd expect from Bakugou. Flat refuses to let anyone else know of the past, is very vocal in his hate(?) of Izuku and gets pissed off at how fast Izuku progresses. While all this is going on who agrees to listen to Izuku's dating advice. Who the heck else could even pull off such a situation without seeming weird as hell?
Lacrime Myui chapter 7 . 7/10
Aww they helping each other. Anyway, thanks for new chapter. I will continue wait another one
SkyLightStar chapter 7 . 7/10
Bakugou my boy:'))) I'm so happy for you great chapter btw.
Cassmac336 chapter 7 . 7/10
Awww so cute! Bakugo you can do it! I love how hard they are trying to win over their soulmates, especially Bakugo. I’m hoping that Kirishima is going to tell him he is only interested in his soulmate and that is why he is being so careful around him. Keep up the good work and hope to see another update soon!
Mekabella21 chapter 7 . 7/9
What a turn of events. Midoriya helping Bakugou and Bakugou helping Midoriya. So cute! Bakugou doesn't realize it but he is the perfect mate for Kirishima! That is why they are soulmates. Stunning really.

Midoriya's sniffing had me laughing because I know how he is and I could see it as clear as day. Poor little Izuku.

Sorry my feedback is so short. I will explain it to you in PM.
Kichou chapter 7 . 7/9
Hope you feel better. Wonder what Kirishima would say. Nice chapter.
Tuffin chapter 7 . 7/9
aww bakugo is trying so hard, so cute
SkyLightStar chapter 6 . 7/4
I also felt something in my heart. I didn't think my feelings would return so fast.
winternightlullaby chapter 6 . 7/3
Okay, I've been following this story for a while and I am way too lazy to login and put in reviews. My apologies! I'm totally loving this story. It hurts and fuels me.