Reviews for Fame
guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
Would the schoolboys be hitting on Ranma if they knew "his" normal gender was that of a boy?!
Aftermath Man chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
This great! The only sad part is there may never be anymore than this unless OP comes back.
Bigou chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
I loved this first chapter. And while it can work as a one-shot, I can't help but want to read more of this story.
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
i hope this'll get revived and updated one day but after 15 years i'm not going to hold any hope though sadly
Porpoisepower chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Pretty good writing, I got lost in the action a little bit, I had to reread a couple sections to make sure I knew what happened. I doubt we'll get a chapter 2 at this point... But stranger things have happened
RadicalErin chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I really wish you had continued this.
Gekkou Yoko chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Hope this receives a update someday, it is too good of a idea to leave to rot...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Yes this is funny.
Reactions of the new grand parents when he inadvertily reveals his curse going to be funny too.
Hope there is a chapter 2 somewhere.
dimriver chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Interesting start.
SoulboundAlchemist chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Is this all you've planned for this story? Seriously?! Please keep going! I know its been 11 years, but please keep going!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Huh
Matt chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Hey. Can you continue on this story. This is AWESOME! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Boy, are these poor schmucks at the school are in for a surprise when Ranma's rivals show up! Can't wait to see the reaction to all the fiancees and issues the poor bo...girl has.
Tatieyana chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I never hated the curse of fan fiction so much as I do right now.

This could be so much fun to read -what there is of it was great- but considering the date I am 99% sure I'll never get to see let alone read anymore and that just sucks /
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow this was a really cool idea good job!
dalton.mills.92 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This story is very entertaining, you should continue it as soon as possible.