Reviews for The Renegade
Anomaly-303 chapter 9 . 10/18
Enjoyed this take on HP, hope you keep it up :)
A Anonymous Guy chapter 9 . 10/16
Hmmmmmm, I don't know, but I like! Plis continue this!
hordac85 chapter 9 . 10/16
Nice
Rise of the Vozhd chapter 9 . 10/13
I would like to Just start out with saying I like this story a good deal I just found it today and already I've caught up because of my interest. I think particularly I like the way Harry is giving me a sort of Magus from the fate series vibe he seems like a good guy and there at lines he doesn't cross but he seems to have done some distinctly inhuman acts like creating and possessing other bodies to stay alive and it only makes me more interested to see how far he's gone with his experimentation and knowledge on such things. I haven't read paid in blood an iron think I will despite my wanting to because I would like to stay unspoiled for now I suppose. I think you were right to keep this chapter separate as well because it's tone is a big shift away from the more carefree tone of the previous one. I'm pretty hyped with the shift to a different form of magic and the way he's differed from Dumbledore and Voldemort he's a crafty old man just like them and I enjoy how he seems to play to his strengths being less reliant on sheer power and more to preparing his battlefields and tactics. I apologize for this review I realize im all over the place but it seems harder to keep a strait line of thought where I am right now and that I'm on a tablet instead of a computer as I usually would be when writing a review I can't wait for the next chapter.
DnK chapter 9 . 10/10
Wow good history i hope you update it soon
DarkFusi0n chapter 9 . 10/10
Looking forward to reading more of this.I've read Paid in Blood so many times im glad something like this popped up,time travel is just fantastic.
daisycb9493 chapter 7 . 10/9
I don't particularly care for Cho so I am kind of skimming her parts but I am really enjoying your strong and capable Harry. I dislike when he is portrayed as whimsy and led around by the nose by the horribly manipulative Dumbledore. That was very interesting what you did with the first task and I thought Dobby's reaction to his younger self was funny. I always find it interesting how different authors write Snape. He seems to be either loved or hated by the authors as he's so rarely portrayed in a more or less neutral manner. I think Dumbledore and Ginny are in the same category with the majority being negative. That's one of the things I enjoy about FanFiction, to see these people and their experiences through the view of different authors so it never gets dull.
sandmanwake chapter 7 . 10/8
Something I never see addressed in any of these HP time travel story is that according to Rowling, the Potter family made much of their fortune due to the potion skills of a couple of their ancestors. What Snape did in ruining Harry's interest in potions was akin to taking away his family legacy from him. Granted it was one he didn't even know of since it seemed no one gave a damn and told him much of anything about his family, even those who were supposedly friends of his family.
CraigGerard chapter 9 . 10/8
this is an amazingly detailed story. the fluidity is top notch(something I find most authors have difficulty accomplishing. and if I'm honest, your version I way better than the original (no offence to said story of course). I jus found that the way they lashed out at all people right from the beginning to be very unrealistic. It seemed like he was indicating that the entirety o
f Hogwarts was innately evil or something. I also like how you opened up avenues to different relationships as soon as you closedold ones so as a whole well done and I look forward to the rest CraigGerard
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 9 . 10/3
A solid chapter here.
Leroy519 chapter 9 . 10/3
Paid in blood is in my top 5. I was wary at first to your attempt but i can now say i may prefer this version... time will tell. Keep up the great work. Thanks for taking the time to write.
god of all chapter 9 . 10/3
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
highlander348 chapter 9 . 10/3
Very good chapter! Is it possible that Harry in time could do some of those strengthening rituals on Cho and Daphne to make them stronger magically to? Hope you consider it.
Cheers!
setokayba2n chapter 9 . 10/3
Maybe Harry could talk about a couple of things to make Dumbledore position more weak, like for example in second task when Dumbledore kidnap without asking a little girl (Gabriel) or third task when they are sended somewhere else. Of course if Harry begin to shout about Voldemort it could go wrong and he know that.
FateBurn chapter 9 . 10/3