Reviews for As the Smoke Clears
Rosemoor chapter 20 . 9/20
Thank you for the update. Looking to read the next chapter this week.
Macy chapter 20 . 9/20
Thank you so muh for the update! I'm so happy to see you back and I am waiting for the promised next chapter ;)
This was quite a plot hole in the series, Neal suddenly changing his mind, then changing it again after the talk with Mozzie and then coming back to work with Peter as if nothing ever happened. I think the start of season 2 was weird in that sense. Except for the shakes Neal got like once in his hands, everyone acted as if nothing had happened. I expected a little bit more. And you portrayed it really in a great way. So thanks for that.
Hope you are staying safe and as always - i'll be around for what you have planned next. M.
PrePsychPineappleLover chapter 19 . 7/3
I loved the new chapter! Loved all the great emotions you described so well during the reunion and also especially enjoyed the flashback of Peter driving Neal to prison the first time!
I'm blown away with your talent in depicting emotions. Wonderful job.
hachi hashi chapter 19 . 7/2
I really enjoyed this chapter! It's been really great seeing Neal's inner thoughts and how that plays into his relationship with Peter.

And I just wanted to say that I've been reading your stories for a couple of years now and I think you've improved a lot (not that you weren't skilled before) and it's been really great to see your writing develop! I started following your work after reading your Psych fics as they were released and I've really enjoyed what you've been writing since. Thanks for all of the great stories over the years.
PrePsychPineappleLover chapter 18 . 5/26
Yay, I was looking forward to this chapter! :) And it did not disappoint (of course), haha. It reads like an actual episode. Very realistic! :) And now I can't wait for Peter and Neal's reunion!
Thanks for the shoutout, by the way... ;)
Macy chapter 18 . 5/26
Thank you so much! For the chapter and for the inscription. I thoroughly enjoy reading this story. I'm glad Peter got his badge back, what a nerve to say that he "maybe didn't want his badge back after all" if Neal wouldn't get another chance. I hope Neal gets out soon and I can't wait to see the boys together again.
Rosemoor chapter 18 . 5/25
Glad Peter got his badge back even if he is on probation. Now if they will only let Neal out of jail.
Bkworm4life4 chapter 17 . 5/21
Thoroughly enjoyed the story! Can't wait to see what you have planned next!
PrePsychPineappleLover chapter 17 . 5/20
"The smoke had cleared.
The metaphorical smoke hasn't just yet."
Haha, I see what you did there! ;)
Great chapter!
Macy chapter 17 . 5/18
The meeting! It's been a long journey with your story, I have loved every second of it. Hard to realize it's been nearly 2 years since the first chapter. For some reason I got really sentimental when I looked at that date. A lot has happened since. The world is so crazy right now... I hope you are doing fine and thank you for a bit of entertainment you provide us with during those times. Stay safe!
Rosemoor chapter 17 . 5/18
Certainly hope they let Neal out before he gets hurt in prison. Please hurry with the next chapter so we can find out what happens at the meeting.
Rosemoor chapter 16 . 5/15
Neal is having some terrifying dreams.
PrePsychPineappleLover chapter 16 . 5/15
Oh, poor Neal! I loved the way how you described his pain...
Moni Hasnone chapter 14 . 4/28
I meant 2 months in my previous review. Also I loved the scene with Elizabeth and Neal meeting for the first time