Reviews for A Million Pink Roses
ChameleonGiant chapter 26 . 7/25/2015
I remember reading this years ago before I got this account (kinda recently). I haven't seen any updates on your work or this story for sometime. but I guess I just wanted to say that this was personally one of the best written works I've ever read on Fanfiction. You left quite the cliffhanger and I've been hoping to get to read the end of this beautiful story someday God willing. I feel like "A Million Pink Roses" is one of the reasons I wanted to start writing fanfiction, tho I don't have anything up right now. I just wanted to say that I really loved this story and it inspired me and that I hope I get to see more of it in the future someday :)
Beyond my mask chapter 26 . 3/30/2012
Lady! oi! (if you are a lady anyway) :P WHY'D YOUS TOP WRITING THIS! COME ON CONTINUE! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm just another Christian, i grew a little, learnt a lot more verses too! :D SO PLEASE CONTINUE! prayin for ay :D
Kohana92 chapter 26 . 12/26/2010
I know it's been a longgg time since you updated, but I just keep coming back to this story. You should end it some how! It's really touching and just too deep to leave unfinished! I understand it's been a really long time and you may not write the same, but this is such a beautiful story. It'd be a shame to see it end here. ]
Mumblezrokr chapter 25 . 8/18/2010
Hello. I just wanted to say after all this time, i still come back to this story. I thank you for writing such a wonderful story, one that shows that we Christians can also rock the fanfiction world. I know you haven't written in a long time, but thank you again for the inspiration and please keep rocking for Christ.

I hope whatever you are doing now, is for the glory of our God.

~God Bless

P.S. Please feel free to message me anytime.
A Fellow Christian chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Let me first say I haven't read the story to the end, but I think it's great. It's not too preachy, people need to hear it.

If you can possibly get to someone through a fanfic, it's worth it, isn't it?

But I read your profile, and I want to say : no matter how much anyone puts this story down keep on writing. That's the last thing you want. But with your determination, I know that won't happen :).

To anyone that wants to put her down: read her profile.

Thanks for writing this story. And to those that thought it was offensive that it was wrong to marry out of the Christian faith... In the Bible it tells Christians to not associate with those that are unbelievers, much less marry them.

With love,

A fellow Christian
Donegone chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I don't suppose you're still around, are you, Krazie?
Aye Chihuahua chapter 26 . 9/28/2008
Quite a controversial (sp?) story you've got rolling here don't you honey?

Beautiful, anyway, if controversial.

I love this story. Let it be known! But as I observe you review pages, huh, not too many others have much respect for something so amazing. I thought this was going to be another one of THOSE Christian Harvest Moon fics ('Here we go,' I thought, rolling my eyes as I clicked the title) but this really is a work of art and it certainly does a fantastic religion justice. I loved reading about how the Harvest Moon characters finally were able to... *see bottom of review!*

Do I think this fic will get someone to change their beliefs? Realistically, no. Do I think this fic gives them reasons why?

Most certainly.

Please don't give up on this story, really, please don't. Update? Even just for a few more chapters? I'm here for you, and I know who else is... *nudges LeneeTheSunsetAngel*

PM me, as well, if you ever want to talk. I'll happily listen.

ROCK ON pEaCe oUt

-Elise

*Find out for yourself how good the LORD is. Happy are those who find safety with him. -Psalm 34:8
ThePenandtheSword chapter 26 . 8/31/2008
That's IT? PLEASE tell me you haven't given up on this story!

*clings to Krazie4Christ's legs*

update soon! You can't just leave off on such a wonderfully crafted story at such a pivotal point! C'mon, just a few more chapters? Pwetty pwease with penguins on top? *increases grip*
ThePenandtheSword chapter 19 . 8/31/2008
*wipes tear from eye*

Even I got emotional during that chapter, and that's odd for me because I have actually left certain stories before that do that to me (angsty ones, however-nothing like this). That was beautifully written, my favorite chapter since the ones where Cliff first showed up and Jack returned.

Perfection in fanfiction form. *holds up 'V' sign*
ThePenandtheSword chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
I absolutely LOVED Cliff's reaction when Karen told him she didn't believe in the goddess anymore. Can't wait 'til he gets back to the village!

And sorry I didn't review th last chapter-I'll do it here. The whole will was pretty interesting. Most of us don't think about stuff like that early on and I didn't excatly know how one worked ('cept for in movies and stuff like that), but that was interesting. Loved how you voiced Pappy in it.
ThePenandtheSword chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
*bawls*

Omigosh, something wonderful like a celebration being marred later by the death of a close friend...oh, man...you really know how to make someone cry, don't you?

Onto...*sniffs* the next chapter! *hiccups*
ThePenandtheSword chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
How awful! *cries*

Just like in reality, you were able to capture how everything bad seems to happen all at once. A total tear-jerker, this chapter. I was wondering when you were gonna put Gray's accident in, though. Good job.
ThePenandtheSword chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
And Cliff makes the scene! Cool, now Pappy has someone to discuss the Bible with. -

I like how you put the contemplation discussion at the end. I know religion can become quite a controversial topic (and trust me, where I come from, I should know...), but you did a good job at weaving that into the plot. It made it even more poignant coming from the fact that it was a preteen-early teen discussion, too.
ThePenandtheSword chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Aww, that was sweet-Pappy asking Karen to the dance because her little peers didn't. Absolutely adorable. And the end was pretty emotional, but I wonder if Gotz's promise will last...I sadly doubt it. :(
ThePenandtheSword chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Bear. Cool name for a dog. I like how you incorporated the whole 'dream sequence' from HM64 into the mix, as well as Karen's parents picking on her and Jack about crushing on each other.

Good job. Onto the next chapter!