Reviews for A Brave New XWorld
A.J. Starhiker chapter 6 . 1/13/2004
Great story. Kitty's my favorite character in both Evo and the comics, so it's cool to see authors giving her a serious role (It gets frustrating when every other story is a fluff piece.) Anyway, keep up the good work.
bookworm1080 chapter 6 . 12/3/2003
Yay! You updated! I love your story. It's really good. I can't wait to see what happens next.
morgannia chapter 6 . 12/2/2003
oh, i really like this story - great plot, detailed descriptions & of course starring Kitty my favorite characther. i really hope you're planning on following up on those Kurtty hints you've been dropping, since i adore that pairing. can't wait for the next chapter
CatC10 chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
ROFLMFAO! that is too hilarious! Continue soon! I've never read such a story!
Nightrider chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
lol(Laugh Out Loud) I luved your story! And all of the other ones u write! Big Kurt fan here...well duh check out my name. Anywho...GREAT story continue plz and I shall be a happy 't wait for the next chapter!
Luthien Tasartir chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
LoL! You know what Kitty should do? Get a boyfriend and Bobby's lookin' pretty good right now...
Rook chapter 5 . 5/5/2003
How about Toad/Kitty?
Cheese Simian chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
God I was laughing my head off. You are indeed evil. Poor Logan... and Victor. *trys so hard to stop laughing*
VanillaFudges chapter 5 . 5/2/2003
Aw, Victor and Logan with the kids... *snickers*. The whole Kitty/Kurt is going along nicely, very cute! Lovely jubbley!

Can't wait... GIMME MORE CHAPS!

Ginny-Star (-)/
NachtcGleiskette chapter 5 . 5/2/2003
I like this story...alot. Wow keep it up! Love the addition of Graydon! I am prety sure that you are correct here, Kurt is older than him in the comics...Actually, I'm pert damn certain...anyway, can't wait for chap 6!
Lady Goddess Sephiroth chapter 5 . 5/2/2003
They're baby sitters? You really are evil! But it's cute. _

Update soon.

~The Lady Sephiroth~
Luthien Tasartir chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
good job. keep up the good work!
Lady Goddess Sephiroth chapter 4 . 4/29/2003
Wow, Rouge's a meany. If you ask me, she's bein' the female dog.

Update soon.

~The Lady Sephiroth~
Kayo chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
OO! likey likey! ive always had a plot bunny with mutants in the future, and i have to say that this one is very well done and written! i have to say im impressed! gotta love kurt! (still hate kitty though! lol) on to read the next chapter!
Kayo chapter 1 . 4/26/2003