Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
RockRoll chapter 20 . 9/10
This chapter are incredible

And it got me thinking since this world has it’s own Spider-Man, I wonder if this world has a green goblin

Wade walker/Spider-Man vs ?/Green Goblin
ER-47 chapter 18 . 8/27
Great story
brandonmunoz499 chapter 2 . 8/24
Wait is izuku here? So the oc can torture him or sum
brandonmunoz499 chapter 1 . 8/24
Yes are you a fellow izuku hater?! Pls pls say yes!
brandonmunoz499 chapter 1 . 8/24
Can you add toga to the harem pls?!
Guest5 chapter 8 . 7/31
Hey you think you could put The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes fight as one the intro as the theme song of this story?
Guest2.0 chapter 20 . 7/27
Hey are you going to make Wade Walker's character a bit like ultimate Spider-Man and spectacular Spider-Man where it makes lame jokes and acts funny and always attempt to anger the bad guys and are you going to make toga the villain girl from the vanguard be more like black cat and maybe Wade and toga might have a thing going on like Spider-Man and Black cat?
Guest2.0 chapter 20 . 7/21
Just a quick question who are you going to be the character of Wade Walker's mom is it going a OC or the the character from the tv show series cuz I like to see a bombshell like that if he meets her I'm thinking it's should be nana shrimura cuz I read this story about boy who didn't know his mom and later meet her and she was older than anyone because she's like wolverine who can live for a very long time so I'm thinking maybe you can do a Harry Potter thing where All for one transferred some of his powers to her and got mortality like he does and in the story that she didn't want to raise him and left a note and said there was a reason and maybe if Nana survived she would have went into hiding something that might be a bombshell right there that I like to read about but that's up to you I'm just spitballing there
Frankenstein chapter 20 . 7/17
Imagine in the future of heroes of tomorrow that wade walker had bonded with the symbiote and became black suited Spider-Man to become a bad boy. Also in the future if wade walker was mutated with the power of one for all to be a monster called Man-spider

That’s the two thing I thought about
ShadowUzumaki55 chapter 20 . 6/26
I liked how Ochaco, Mina, and Momo were so worried about Wade, and how Momo was the only one who was angry about him taking on Stain. Shows how much she's grown to care for him.

Looking forward to the next chapter. The finals are going to be intense I can tell. Especially between Wade and Bakugo being teamed up.
Guest2.0 chapter 20 . 6/26
Just a quick question do you think since you put Wade Walker as your OC character in my hero academia and got Miles Morales spider powers and one for all and do you think he can probably change the fate of heroes and villains and anyone else who died that didn't deserve to die but all for one can go yeah the big bad super villains yeah they can go in Cannon?
noobkid53 chapter 9 . 6/21
superpowa!
noobkid53 chapter 4 . 6/21
YESSSS
Guest2.0 chapter 20 . 6/21
Awesome story keep it going but when are you going to do those two other my hero academia movies that will have Wade Walker in there instead?
Lucius Walker chapter 1 . 6/21
Hm, I think this is a pretty interesting story so far! j

I do agree that it was probably a right call to have the OC replace Izuku (as brave of a choice as that was), since it probably would've made things complicated if they both existed in the same universe.

Onward to the next chapter now!