Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
Guest2.0 chapter 18 . 12/3
You know what I was thinking maybe Wade Walker could have other spider suits like in the game cuz when he's out doing his hero thing he can use one of his suits that is made for the right situation
X chapter 22 . 12/2
Hey when you get the chance, do you think you draw a devintart sketch of Wade and Isuzu meeting each other?
Z chapter 13 . 12/2
Okay so is 5% all Wade can manage or is that the percentage he can control right now? Because I’m pretty sure his spider enhanced body can handle a hell of a lot more than midoriya could at that. So please do us a solid, the next time you update this story could you tell how much of One For All Wade’s body can handle?
Hey any chance you could add Way of the Spider as a part of Wade’s ultimate move arsenal? I mean it makes sense don’t you think, Wade is a natural born fighter so him creating his own fighting style would be in his wheel house.
HobGoblin Fan chapter 1 . 12/2
Are you by chance going to put a spider-man style villian in here? I know trying to keep it using Mha Characters but i think be interesting if this world had a few spiderman villians. I vote hobgoblin with voice as mark hammil as one of them lol.
Dude, google "Superior Spider-Man's Suit", those suits are great and the best thing is that there are three versions, otto octavius made three versions, my favorite is the third, How good it was, even do it was actually used by Peter Parker after he recovered his body but it is the best of all, I hope that wade's suit follows the path of Superior spider-man, the red and black look so good.
Mideku Brandio chapter 1 . 11/26
I’m loving this story so far, top 10 favorites and I hope to see a Into The Spider-verse event in this story because I think it’s clever that you acknowledge that Wade is a Spider-Man from an alternate earth, just like Porker, Peni and Gwen are. And it’d be so cool to see you write a Spider-verse storyline in the future because the interactions between Wade and the other Spider-people like Miles, Peter, Gwen, etc would be so cool! And of course Wades recognition that he isn’t the only Spider person.
Yangukai chapter 1 . 11/25
If this story has a spider-man OC, doesn't that make this a My Hero Academia-Spider Man/Marvel crossover story or something?
wendycc19 chapter 22 . 11/22
I think you meant chapter “16”
but here in chapter 15 you already said that he was going to do the story and that you simply agreed that he would do it, so how is it?
leoromerocalvo chapter 22 . 11/22
Nice chapter
I just started looking again and I realized that, friend, one thing, but I think you misspelled the name, you wrote "fransic" instead of "francis"
or how about one based on Laura Kinney (aka X-23)
And exactly where and when is it that we will be able to read this story by "fransicthewitcher", because i already looked for him and I did not find any profile of anything
nah, I think kyoka jiro is better than tsuyu asui