Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
Dark Claw chapter 15 . 8/1/2020
Was Wade using his Venom Blast to break the ice or using All For One or was he mixing both at the same time?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2020
Question: will there be Spider-Man Villains in Earth 675 like Venom, Rhino, Green Goblin, Kraven the Hunter, Chameleon, The Lizard, Sandman, The Vulture, Electro, Carnage, Mysterio, Shocker, Doctor Octopus, Black Cat and other?
AndyKurosaki98 chapter 15 . 7/30/2020
Okay, that battle was just EPIC!
epantoja521 chapter 3 . 7/30/2020
Seems the same
blazingpheonix123 chapter 15 . 7/30/2020
Damn i like this story i was worried because wade seemed like he was going to to OP and win everyfight but luckily he still has the draw backs of one for all and struggles so thats good, also maybe i didint pay attention but i dont think we have heard from wades mom will that be touched on?
Kerick chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
I like the name alliteration, but you could have chosen a different name too similar to wade Wilson or wade watts.
epantoja521 chapter 2 . 7/29/2020
Things are getting interesting
epantoja521 chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
So he's got Spiderman's powers, Daredevil's badassery and Deadpool's name. I officially am hocked with this Oc
IrishKatana chapter 15 . 7/29/2020
So I got to ask is Nerumi/Midnight going to take on a motherly role for Wade
Wolf Mike chapter 15 . 7/28/2020
Wade did it! He won the fight! The next round will be him vs Bakugo. I want Wade to win this final match so he can get the medal.
pyrojack25 chapter 15 . 7/28/2020
That was actually pretty close, for a moment I thought Wade would be eliminated similar to canon. What are the chances of someone like Octavius or Electro showing up and giving Wade grief.

You have me there, with Daniel and Midnight. I'd say something similar to what I said previously, but like I said that's up to you.
ShadowUzumaki55 chapter 15 . 7/28/2020
Looks like Wade managed to win against Todoroki, it was a greater fight then in the canon I might add. And, he calling out Endeavour for what he was saying to Shoto was both shocking and exciting. Wonder what that is going to lead too.

Well, it looks like Wade and Midnight are going to have a lot of catching up to do. Wonder what they are going to talk about.

Looking forward to see Wade vs Bakugo, I know this was a long time coming especially after the Battle Trials. Hopefully he thinks of a better way to use One-For- All during the match and he doesn't allow his history with Bakugo cloud his judgment.
Gamelover41592 chapter 15 . 7/28/2020
excellent work on this chapter
SulliMike23 chapter 15 . 7/28/2020
Well, at least Wade won. Now I finally can’t wait for his match against Bakugou. I just hope he beats Bakugou for real this time. I also hope that Wade adopts the Spider-Man name for his hero name.
NJred2000 chapter 14 . 7/23/2020
Will you make Wade do a certain scene in like he save the train, you know like in Spider man 2 where Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire the actor) save those people on the train by using his webs and body.
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »