Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
blackfoxx98 chapter 16 . 9/30/2020
Can you add Tsuyu to this harem?
Okushi chapter 15 . 9/28/2020
tbh i would prefer if you don't do lemons about nerumi and wade's dad at all, it was weird in this chapter and it's going to be weirder later on, so if you don't want to do lemons with Wade i understand, but for the love of god don't do them with his dad, it's like if the comics went ahead and showcasing uncle ben's sex life, not something i would like to see/read!

excluding that detail, i'm loving this fic, still wish you could have integrated Tsuyu, but i get it, either way good job!
Mr.Stan chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
forgive the pun this chapter was simply amazing
GracefulArt chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
When I heard that you rewrite your first chapter of the story I was curious on what you change in the story. I will say that the first part of your story was better than earlier, having Dan pick Bakugo up and threatened him is better than just flat out punching a 5 year old.
The speech Dan had with Wade was different than before. I like back when he mentions using his power to protect those who can’t protect themselves. Not sure how I feel about the whole “live with the burden on his hand.”
The moment with All Might seems to be a little long, especially when he autograph Wades sketchbook.
I like how the addition of Wade learning how his new power works and figuring how it link to the spider.
Don’t know how I feel about Wade and Dan fighting.
Sorry but I like how the first chapter was before. I like how you did the change in some of the parts but most of it is a little too long.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 13 . 9/21/2020
I’m confused. Wade is obviously stronger than Izuku at this point in the story. So shouldn’t he have a better control of his power than just five percent? His body is much stronger and durable than Izuku’s. I’d think, his limit right now, would be at least 10 percent. Just curious on the reasoning of keeping it five percent. Get back to me on it if you want. Love the story and I can’t wait to see the next chapter and how Wade will handle Stain and training with Torino.
ernesto jose chapter 14 . 9/17/2020
Ok. Being honest I feel you should really work on consistency. I know you habe said that being spiderman does not make him op, but you cannot make your oc beat and keep up with a nomu to then being to slow to keep track of tenya. The nomu already moved at speeds untrackable by the aveeage human, so I believe you should sit down and imagine how wade would fair against plenty of characters, then when you can more or less locate him in a power scale continue writing, no one enjoys seeing a character get weaker for plot convinience specialy when it is to mantain the og plot.
Scandalf chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
Ughh... I could only keep going till the moment his teacher asked him if he wanted to go to UA. So damn cringy. Like, what was the point? You couldn't find a way to make it obvious that your MC is being bullied so you "created" that situation? There are like soo many things wrong with this chapter that writing them all down would make this review longer than your entire fic...

Also, your grammar. How...?
The Storm Master 567 chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
Is it possible to add Kyoka? I feel like she’s got a cool power and really isn’t given much spotlight.
juan.alexander2023 chapter 2 . 9/9/2020
Can't wait for the next chapte.
SoloWinner123 chapter 16 . 9/7/2020
just finished reading and wow...just wow this has to be greatest I have read like seriously. it felt kind of weird seeing midoria no there but got used to it.

I have 1 questions

1-Will you include the movies especially two heroes since the island is filled wil techs and wade can learn also it could be funny wade spending time with Melissa and octako and momo being jealous.

also you have done a really good job to your fight scene like literally they are too good and can't wait for the hero killer fight. also can't wait for his hero name and the students reaction it could be like *The Archin Hero Spider-Man.

Thats all I got to say keep up the good work looking forward to the next and take care.

R.I.P Chadwick Boseman
DR5996 chapter 16 . 9/4/2020
I can't wait for the next chapter
calzy chapter 2 . 9/3/2020
For someone who said they got rid off izuku, it sure doesnt seem like it.
Wolf Mike chapter 16 . 9/3/2020
YES! HE DID IT! WADE WON! I knew he was going to will the festival to be number 1!
ShadowUzumaki55 chapter 16 . 9/2/2020
Man o Man, this is was an intense final battle. And, one heck of a re match between Wade and Bakugo. I know this was something that Bakugo was looking forward to for a while.

I was surprised to see that side of Bakugo, him feeling guilty, but I suppose its only natural considering what happened.

So now Wade is the champion of the Sports Festival, but will need two days to recover from his injuries.

Looking forward to seeing Wade and Midnight sitting down for a talk.
LoamyCoffee chapter 16 . 9/2/2020
I see you've returned to this with a vengeance. Good stuff, and we see a deeper reason behind Bakugou's anger.
It's because he's angry at himself for being weak and guilt for being used to kill Daniel . He wants to become so strong that something like that will never happen again.
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »