Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
PS, please don't abandon this story
EtriganIndra chapter 2 . 4/20/2020
PS, please don't abandon this story
EtriganIndra chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
You've really inspired me. In this Coronavirus period, focusing on writing quality stories is a little hard for me, so I try to find quality fanfiction as a distraction. Now, I'm not only going back to my writing with all seriousness, but I'm gonna make it as awesome as I can, to hopefully inspire someone out there too. Thanks.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 14 . 3/19/2020
Please do lemons and I can’t wait for the new mobile game marvel future revolution it look cool and the skins look cool too like the new stark city skins you should see spider man new stark city look amazing maybe you can use it for a later chapter but that up to you and I hope change your mind to at least add one more girl to the harem you pick either Tsuyu or Mei or nejire plus would adding one more girl hurt the story I don’t think it would but that not up to me it your fanfic your decision also are you excited for the anime bleach return it gonna to be awesome anyway please give me your honest opinion please and thank you.
Jp721 chapter 14 . 3/19/2020
When you get the chance, could you update this story? I like this story and can’t wait to read more and why don’t you add one more love interest like Nejire in the future. Also again no lemons in this story at all and will you also be working on chapters for the movies?
King of 2211 chapter 14 . 3/7/2020
Nice! Wade vs Shoto! This will be epic! And finally, I've caught up with the story!
King of 2211 chapter 13 . 3/7/2020
Damn, I knew Dan and Midnight had a thing going on, why else would she connect the dots with him and Wade? And speaking of Dan, yeah, speaking ill of a loved one is never anything good, especially when they're no longer around. Damn, the feels!
King of 2211 chapter 12 . 3/7/2020
Oh boy, Todoroki suspects something of Wade...
King of 2211 chapter 11 . 3/7/2020
Oh man, having ten million points and being a target isn't so fun.

#IStandWithVic
King of 2211 chapter 10 . 3/7/2020
Again, my heart breaks upon reading about the Truest of True Believers; sorry if that's sappy.
King of 2211 chapter 9 . 3/7/2020
Man oh man, Wade and All Might teaming up was awesome!
King of 2211 chapter 8 . 3/7/2020
Dude... I swear, I heard the Avengers theme as the students fought off the invading villains.
King of 2211 chapter 7 . 3/7/2020
Not going to lie... I actually thought they were going to Universal; I was a dork for falling for the title XD
King of 2211 chapter 6 . 3/7/2020
Never liked Bakugou as a character, but I respect that he has a fandom.
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »