Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
Lucius Walker chapter 1 . 6/21
Hm, I think this is a pretty interesting story so far! j

I do agree that it was probably a right call to have the OC replace Izuku (as brave of a choice as that was), since it probably would've made things complicated if they both existed in the same universe.

Onward to the next chapter now!
Eavise chapter 20 . 6/21
I have to say, I just love Momo with Wade. I mean, when the girls call Wade and talk about Stain, Momo was the only one that were scared and angry at Wade for what he did. Ochako was at first and Mina was excited at first.
Remind me of the moment when All might fight the Nomu and the league, Momo was the first one to move and run at Wade to check on him.
francisthewitcher chapter 20 . 6/21
Well, I didn't have many expectations for this chapter since it's the aftermath of their fight against Stain, also I was expecting Midnight to check on Wade since she must have heard about his fight with the Hero Killer, but I'm sure that will come in the horizon later.

Although there were a few things I really enjoyed in this chapter. First of all, the fact that even though Wade wasn't expecting to receive any reward after saving the train, he did get some gratitude from those people and it really brought a smile to my face.

Also, the part when Wade was shining at the race, only to be ruined by that bird, was so hilarious, was that a reference from How Spiderman 3 Should Have Ended? Cause that would be awesome.

And I give you for making a callback about the Three Musketeers reference, it wasn't big but at least you made the protagonist aware of that reference.

So I can assume the next chapter will be about Wade going to Momo's house, isn't it? Honestly, I'd love to check it out when you update that story.

Overall, it was an okay chapter, but at least you added some extended scenes.
HeirOfRohan chapter 3 . 6/21
Yup, I'm dropping this until you improve your writing skills, language, grammar, and plot making, because 3 chapters in was just terrible to behold. You talked big shit game about OCs and MCs and how they're OOC. Well, as it turns out, you're nothing better as everything happened 1:1 in accordance to canon. Heck, why not you just copy the entire script from the manga and anime and replace Izuku with Wade. Yeah, *that's* how bad it was.

I respect you for even posting this eventual dumpster fire, as not everyone is brave enough to post this and accept criticism, myself included. But please, with Spider-Man's powers augmenting his abilities and One-for-All, Wade should've swept the competition (I know OG Peter Parker would have when he first became Spider-Man at 15), not be nerfed due to the plot (if there ever was one).

Have a good day.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 3 . 6/21
I hope these 3 chapters aren't indicative of how the story will go. I mean, why are these practically 1:1 outcomes as canon? You talked big game about other author's MCs being OOC that they should've just made an OC, but these 3 chapters have no changes in outcome that you just renamed Midoriya or Peter into Wade instead. Sure, there are little changes, but they were just face lifts.

Why would Wade only finish his training at the same time as Deku? Why did he only get 10 points despite having literal super strength, agility, and was ahead of every other examinee as you've written in? Sure, you could argue that All Might up the training for the former, but why didn't you write that in? Why didn't you just have him finish earlier by like a month or two and did an extra scene? The latter meanwhile is just inexcusable.
Wolf Mike chapter 20 . 6/21
Great chapter, the part where Wade's face hits the bird was funny.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 1 . 6/21
Wade just buried his father. It feels strange for him to react to Momo's beauty. It should have gone unnoticed for the time, and let him realize it later on once they meet again. After the guys were knocked out, he should have just left after being thanked by Momo. Names being exchanged is optional.
NJred2000 chapter 20 . 6/21
Amazing as always, grape juice hahaha, red vs blue reference. Be safe, Be clean and Be healthy.
Gamelover41592 chapter 20 . 6/20
excellent work on this chapter
LockieBoy1819 chapter 20 . 6/20
Awesome chapter mate can't wait for the next one your doing great.
Messiah of authors chapter 20 . 6/20
Please have wade call out bakugo next chapter please!
Xyzdragon1234 chapter 20 . 6/20
Nice Ch can't wait for more.
SulliMike23 chapter 20 . 6/20
Great update! No action, but no biggie. Though I'm surprised Wade's Spider-sense didn't kick in when Monoma hit him. Anyway, I look forward to seeing Wade's reaction when he sees Momo's home. I still wonder though, which of Spider-Man's rogue's gallery will make their first official appearance in this fic? I hope that answer comes in a future chapter.
Guest2.0 chapter 19 . 6/18
You know what don't put the song I said The Touch from transformers instead you put on the song from the Spider-Man 2002 hero Nickelback if your oc character could sing after Jirou sing what do you think
thomas.pantrias chapter 12 . 6/15
i am really disappointed in this chapter it was the same as the cannon except the fight with nomu the story so far is almost identical with the cannon i hope it change in the future of the story it has a lot of potential i enjoyed what i read so far but this chapter man i hope for something different.
486 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »