Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
AndyKurosaki98 chapter 8 . 5/21/2019
Well this got epic quiet quickly
LoamyCoffee chapter 8 . 5/20/2019
Excitement rising~ All so good! Also saw you plan to do a Star vs the Forces of Evil story~ Rubbing my palms together in anticipation~ it's a good show!
The lightning that writes chapter 8 . 5/20/2019
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WORK! YOU FLAT OUT ROCK AT THIS WRITING GIG!
WADE WALKER IS A SPIDER-MAN WORTHY OF SPIDER-VERSE LIKE PRAISE AND RECOGNITION.

P.S: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ADDING SOME...EXTRA ABILITIES TO HIS POWERS, LIKE...SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO MILES MORALES OR SOME OTHER VERSION OF SPIDER-MAN.

P.P.S: IF YOU’VE SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT THE LATEST NEW REGARDING ONE FOR ALL AND DEKU. WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THAT INFORMATION REGARDING IT? BUT THIS IS IN THE FAR FUTURE SO YOU DON’T REALLY NEED TO ANSWER IT, JUST WONDERING.
ShadowUzumaki55 chapter 8 . 5/20/2019
Guess Shigaraki and the other villains just learned an important lesson, the hard way. Never mess with a Spider Man.

Loved how Wade showed everyone what he could do, helping Tsuyu and Mineta come up with a plan to stop those villains and coming to help Momo and her group. And, saving Momo from being killed by Shigaraki, and the Nomu.

Maybe this one could be a story where Aizawa doesn't get completely wrecked, and loses part of his power.
gabeherndon308 chapter 8 . 5/20/2019
Hey it's just is the star wars crossover gonna be with either avatar or legend of Korra and also I've read your reply and all I'm saying is when the first episode comes out on June 17th I'll help you out and hopefully that you'll be able to do the dragon prince story
GracefulArt chapter 8 . 5/20/2019
Are you also going to do the OVA portion in My Hero Academia? The first one takes place 4 weeks after the USJ event and before the Sports Festival starts.
Messiah of authors chapter 8 . 5/20/2019
Great chapter once again bro. I have a suggestion have wade finish off nomu. Now listen before you start here’s the thing his weakness is his brain and if wade can Give enough of a charge to the brain. the brain will be too overloaded with electricity. meaning the brain will have no choice but to shut down. Simple bioscience Yes I know that all might speech was great and all he necessarily didn’t really beat nomu he just send flying and that it.

P.s Also I think your last chapter was just a copy and paste it was the great chapter by the way I really hope you’ll be more original. I just want to help also because most of your review is still more story ideas than actual reviews.

P.s.s maybe you should start putting in no challenges just to get them off your back it’s your choice I’m just trying to help you out
Haro654 chapter 8 . 5/20/2019
Time for some All Might be Nomu at the USJ! Honestly that fight plus the Iida, Todoroki and Izuku be stein fights were probably some of my favorites in the anime
Gamelover41592 chapter 8 . 5/20/2019
epic work on this chapter and nice way to change things up
SulliMike23 chapter 8 . 5/20/2019
Ha! Never underestimate the power of a Spider-man! Just out of curiosity, do you plan to make a Stan Lee cameo in this story? If so, that would be totally awesome! If not, I hope you do. So with that being said, can’t wait for the next chapter!
gabeherndon308 chapter 7 . 5/15/2019
Hey hopefully that you'll be able to do the dragon prince and star wars legend of Korra and have you checked out this new cartoon called Amphibia it's so amazing and I have some ideas for summerween episode on weirder things
Bobby Jenkins chapter 7 . 4/27/2019
How about Black Clover and Fairy Tail crossover Story I mean I mean think about it be amazing idea were oc that uses a sword that has anti-magic and joins Fairy Tail and stuff like that the characters from Black Clover can be in The Fairy Tail series or it could be the other way around where the he has the dragon slayer magic stuff and oc join astr help him become the wizard King or it can be both worlds are one and the story combine but with the OC as one of the main characters you can replace on the Main characters were the OC like you did with your story and work it out just fine then ok but what do you think please give me your honest opinion please and thank you.
Dracus6 chapter 7 . 4/26/2019
hey there good idea with the living dead but can you make a Harem of it
OC x Saeko x Rei x Saya x Yuuki x Shizuka x Rika
Spartan 108 chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
Hey cowboy alchemist the crossover with high school of the dead and division is a great idea keep that idea, because I'm curious about that story and I think that would be a good story to read when it's out, keep up the good work buddy loving this story and your other ones.
josiah07112003 chapter 1 . 4/25/2019