Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
LockieBoy1819 chapter 22 . 11/20/2021
Awesome chapter as always mate keep up the good work, can't wait for more updates on your story's your doing great.
Wolf Mike chapter 22 . 11/20/2021
Great chapter, it nice to see his girlfriends and classmates still support him while everyone in U.A. see him to son of the villain who is alive. I wonder what other heroes and agency think of Wade Walker, I have a feeling like others like Endeavor and Nighteye might disdain and look down on him for being son of the villain.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/19/2021
Really do wish Tsuyu was apart of harem
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
All right! Wade finally have Momo, Ochako and Mina as his girlfriends
Gamelover41592 chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
excellent work on this chapter and I'll be honest I did not expect you to Winter Solider Wade's dad
NJred2000 chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
.GOD! This chapter is amazing! Wade...man, I feel bad and happy for him. I felt bad for Wade, he will have to face his Dad in the future. And happy his classmate...even Bakugo still support him and Wade got three girlfriends, what a lucky dog. Also will their be a Captain America Civil War type chapter in your story. Be safe, Be clean and Be healthy.
Haro654 chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
I wonder how Midnight will react as well since she did have a history with Daniel Walker
streetlife34 chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
Of course, Wade’s dad is Ghost… Like no one saw that coming -_-
BalanceChampion27 chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
HIS DAD'S A NOMU!
HylianCaptain21 chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
The first MHA movie was two heroes not heroes rising.
kival737101 chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
Oh man dude Dan is alive and with the League of Villains Wade is definitely starting to enter some major Spider Drama now. Poor guy and poor Midnight the guy that means the most to both of them is now their enemy and with no Memory of who he or they are. Now I'm kind of scared of what Wade'll do once All for One arrives for what he's done to his Father.
Bromega2477 chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
Huh, I was thinking this Ghost was based off of the one from Iron Man: Armored Adventures, but this is way better!
gabeherndon308 chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
Wow poor kid who's dad was probably brainwashed into being a villain and if I were him I'd have that asshole student given a black eye to start with
SulliMike23 chapter 22 . 11/19/2021
Yet another unexpected twist...bummer! So Wade's dad is alive...how!? We all know he died in the first chapter so there's no way he should've survived! But then again, we don't know all of AFO's abilities. I really hope Wade manages to get to him somehow and break through whatever brainwashing was done to him.

On a lighter note, I am glad Mina, Ochako, and Momo all kissed him! Now he's officially gotten his first, second, and third kisses from the girls he likes! Now the question is, will they all confess? What adventures awaits Wade and the others at Summer Camp? Moreover, what will their adventure on I-Island be like?

Looking forward to that little adventure and hopefully Wade will sort out his feelings for his girls later. In the meantime, I shall wait with GREAT anticipation.
argosyesu chapter 20 . 11/17/2021
I’ll just give up here. The writing is great with only a few errors here and there. My big issue with this story is that it doesn’t live up to its hype. From the first chapter and your explanation on creating your OC because you wanted someone different from Izuku I was expecting a new take on the MHA story. Instead when you said he replaced Izuku you really did just stick your newly named character in where Izuku would have been and changed basically nothing. Sure there are differences such as his outright anger with Bakugo and actually being an effective hero-in-training with actual skills that could beat a nomu, but otherwise the story has barely changed. You even let his mother figure stay as Inko. Only thing that kept me reading these 20 chapters was the potential romances.

The normal fighting was most disappointing due to how nerfed Wade seemed. His strength, endurance, and flexibility puts him leagues above everyone else yet everyone seems to be tanking his blows like nothing and reacting to his reactions from his spidey sense. Other than when he fought the nomu, he seems completely underwhelming when up against Bakugo and Todoroki and everyone else. He doesn’t even need to use OFA against them as he normal attacks should have been damaging enough on their own. Then there’s the fact he gets damaged so frequently and so heavily. The only ability he seems to retain with any regularity is his healing and that’s just so the constant normal attacks he takes don’t knock him out for some reason.

I’m sure I’m missing a lot or I’m being kind of biased somewhere. In the end I’m just disappointed with how ‘canon Izuku’ everything is. I wouldn’t have minded much if you just copied and pasted a Peter Parker into the story because then I’d get a few chuckles from his quips and hopefully more changes to the scenes and plot. Instead he’s just a more confident and skilled Izuku and that’s boring (the entire fight with Todoroki might as well have been the canon fight with how few changes occurred).
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »