Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
can you keep the all opening and senson 2 ending 2 because it was perfect plus it perfect for spider knight my hero academia fantasy au and for dimensions for the oc and the student of class 1-A and class 1-b meet other version of spider mans and class 1-A and class 1-b please and thank you.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
hey don't listen to those people there just hate people and also got some girls to add for harem and the are tsuyu asui, himiko toga, itsuka kendo, kinoko komori, mei hatsume, nejire hado, reiko yanagi, setsuna tokage these are the girl are great to add but let know what you think please and thank you.
LoamyCoffee chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
This is fabulous and I'm very surprised I've not seen your stuff before~
Sandman001 chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Some things grammatically you have to fix 1) You used the wrong tense of kill when you had Death Arms scream out to him. It's killed not kill. 2) When you had the sludge monster insult wade, you wrote incest instead of insect 3) when momo was saved, she said "no thanks to you" which sounds like a jab. You mean "no, thanks to you." That comma goes along way to changing the tone.

Also, since Izuku is not around that means there is no mommadoriya and that just ain't right.
Dr swagger chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
Really ...a harem Look there’s no way to kill your story faster than adding a harem Not every girl on gods green earth is going to want your main character plus it just screams wish fulfillment.
HyenaMan chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
This is amazing, I had tears near the end, please update soon this way too good.
ShadowUzumaki55 chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
This was a great start to the story.

I like that Wade is actually a braver kid, then Izuku was, and not let Bakugo just bully him into become completely scared of him. Maybe that could be what made Bakugo so mad as even though Wade didn't have a Quirk he was never afraid of him. And, the fact that he even tried to save him even if Wade never liked him.

I was said when Wade's father died, and Wade going out to save Bakugo, even though he got berated as usual for it.

His rescue of Momo was nicely done too. And, it looks like this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
Get rid the harem and it all good
kival737101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
Ok
1. So Wade has all of the Basic Spider-Man powers plus the powers of Miles Morales nice
2. I'm look forward to see what his suit will look like I'm hoping for House of M, Big Time(Sonic), or even cause it looks awesome The All New Scarlet Spider suit
&