Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
Wandering Clown chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
can't wait for the next chapter...
Hope you update soon!
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
hey maybe you can use the new velocity suit from spider man ps4 when we get to the internship arc were wade get his new suit like izuku get his new suit like he did in the arc and I say it look amazing also can you add mei hatsum, itsuka kendo, tsuyu asui to harem please that six and I think that prefect for a smell harem so can please add them you put in chapter like you did to the red dragon samurai plus they be great help to wade like if to say need help from a arc you made you can use them ok please and thank you.
Eavise chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
One thing I didn't like in this chapter was to have Bakugo used to kill someone and no one think about the psychological damage that could create for him. Worst, Bakugo don't seem to have problem about that.
Ragna chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
Nice story. But was wondering if you will add the villains from spider-man to be in the fic. Because some villains wouldn't be good for the moment. For example, Scorpion and Alistair Smythe aka Ultimate Spider Slayer who in some comic was created to destroy spider man. In this fic, send villains who mission is to destroy someone who is not even a hero would be weird.
What will you do about the symbiotes? Would they be added? If yes, as alien or creation like in cartoon Ultimate spider man?
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
hey can you at least add mei hatsume, itsuka kendo and tsuyu asui to the harem because these three girls beside mina, momo and ochako are my favorite and the be great for future chapter and to wade so can you do it please I'm asking you please and thank you.
Satoru Ryoma chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
Wow this was awesome. It's not easy to make an oc likeable, especially if he replaces the main character. But I liked Wade, a lot actually. I loved what you did with his backstory and his motivation. Now I'm curious Wade isn't someone like Izuku, maybe he didn't have a really strong body before but now his body is a lot stronger because of his spider powers. So maybe he can take one for all sooner and train with it till entrance exam? That is, if you will get him in ua. He got expelled but hope you can find a way. Btw I don't have anything against him being a vigilante but I hope you won't do that because I don't think he can keep his identity a secret. With him being in the ua he can't hide his quirk. I wish it was just one girl but I'm guessing you're gonna do harem no matter what. Then please keep it to those three girls. Those are awesome for wade and if there are too many girls it would be too difficult to give all of them the time they deserve. Hope you update soon this story holds a lot of promise.
Legion's Gurdian chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
I have to be honest I was a bit skeptical about an OC replacing Izuku because of how much I love him.
But you did good. I don’t regret reading the story.
Hope you update soon
johnnyescamilla5 chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
Will u also give him miles superhero outfit or spider man homecoming outfit
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
hey I know I say 7 for the harem is perfect but can you add one more just it be an even number for the harem and the girl that will be the 8 girl will be and it a tie it camie ustsushimi or nejire hado so that I let you decided on which the 8 girl will be but inches you don't remember the 4 other girls for the harem they are mei hatsume, itsuka kendo, tsuyu asui and last but not least himiko toga these girls are perfect but let me know what you think give me your honset option ok and I can't wait for next chapter please and thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
hey i like to know what kind of fighting style wade will have in the story since wade's dad a mma fighter
,a good one by the sound of it too,will he fight like one?.if yes then i read there are 6 mixed styles
in mma, brazilian jiu-jitsu, collagiate wrestling, judo, muay thai, submission wrestling, western boxing,
and if he style be like peter then try eraserhead fighting style since it similar to spiderman
hope you think about it and great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
i LOVE your story man i really do BUT please PLEASE don't have a harem, it just too weird
for the tone of this story,if i can make a suggestion how about other oc for wade or someone not
in class 1a because i don't feel any of the 1a girls for wade you know
anyway this only a suggestion it's your story only you make it but please consider it.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
I forgot to say go on youtube and watch exploring spider-man and his abilities it tale you how strong and fast spider-man is and without become cosmic spider-man hey that just give me and idea you can use cosmic spider-man when wade fight all one just omage level threats cosmic spider-man and look for comics that have cosmic spider-man because you would probably get a idea of this ok please and thank you.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
I just got a great idea for your story go on YouTube and watch how strong is Spider-Man and Spider-Man's powers and abilities you might get the idea of Spider-Man's Powers you didn't know he has but they're not there anymore but also watch when Spider-Man became as strong as Superman and are you going to use the Spider-Man games for your story and will you add the episode of the spider-verse and return to the spider-verse from the series of Ultimate Spider-Man because it'll be interesting and awesome also for the suit idea either spider armor mach3 or spider armor or Spider-Man suit from the PS4 when you when we get to the second season where Gran Torino trains can't remember his name but anyway keep up the great work and I can't wait for your next chapter for your story please and thank you.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
hey I know give some girls but maybe you can add these girl to harem tsuyu asui, himiko toga, itsuka kendo and last but not least mei hatsume there that four girls to add to the harem and that seven girls for your small harem ok and I can't wait for next chapter please and thank you.
1jesus chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
That was great hope to see another one soon. About the harem three girls should be enough and you picked the perfect ones. Keep up the good work.
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »