Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
Legion's Gurdian chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
I have to be honest I was a bit skeptical about an OC replacing Izuku because of how much I love him.
But you did good. I don’t regret reading the story.
Hope you update soon
johnnyescamilla5 chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
Will u also give him miles superhero outfit or spider man homecoming outfit
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
hey I know I say 7 for the harem is perfect but can you add one more just it be an even number for the harem and the girl that will be the 8 girl will be and it a tie it camie ustsushimi or nejire hado so that I let you decided on which the 8 girl will be but inches you don't remember the 4 other girls for the harem they are mei hatsume, itsuka kendo, tsuyu asui and last but not least himiko toga these girls are perfect but let me know what you think give me your honset option ok and I can't wait for next chapter please and thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
hey i like to know what kind of fighting style wade will have in the story since wade's dad a mma fighter
,a good one by the sound of it too,will he fight like one?.if yes then i read there are 6 mixed styles
in mma, brazilian jiu-jitsu, collagiate wrestling, judo, muay thai, submission wrestling, western boxing,
and if he style be like peter then try eraserhead fighting style since it similar to spiderman
hope you think about it and great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
i LOVE your story man i really do BUT please PLEASE don't have a harem, it just too weird
for the tone of this story,if i can make a suggestion how about other oc for wade or someone not
in class 1a because i don't feel any of the 1a girls for wade you know
anyway this only a suggestion it's your story only you make it but please consider it.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
I forgot to say go on youtube and watch exploring spider-man and his abilities it tale you how strong and fast spider-man is and without become cosmic spider-man hey that just give me and idea you can use cosmic spider-man when wade fight all one just omage level threats cosmic spider-man and look for comics that have cosmic spider-man because you would probably get a idea of this ok please and thank you.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
I just got a great idea for your story go on YouTube and watch how strong is Spider-Man and Spider-Man's powers and abilities you might get the idea of Spider-Man's Powers you didn't know he has but they're not there anymore but also watch when Spider-Man became as strong as Superman and are you going to use the Spider-Man games for your story and will you add the episode of the spider-verse and return to the spider-verse from the series of Ultimate Spider-Man because it'll be interesting and awesome also for the suit idea either spider armor mach3 or spider armor or Spider-Man suit from the PS4 when you when we get to the second season where Gran Torino trains can't remember his name but anyway keep up the great work and I can't wait for your next chapter for your story please and thank you.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
hey I know give some girls but maybe you can add these girl to harem tsuyu asui, himiko toga, itsuka kendo and last but not least mei hatsume there that four girls to add to the harem and that seven girls for your small harem ok and I can't wait for next chapter please and thank you.
1jesus chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
That was great hope to see another one soon. About the harem three girls should be enough and you picked the perfect ones. Keep up the good work.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
can you keep the all opening and senson 2 ending 2 because it was perfect plus it perfect for spider knight my hero academia fantasy au and for dimensions for the oc and the student of class 1-A and class 1-b meet other version of spider mans and class 1-A and class 1-b please and thank you.
Bobby Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
hey don't listen to those people there just hate people and also got some girls to add for harem and the are tsuyu asui, himiko toga, itsuka kendo, kinoko komori, mei hatsume, nejire hado, reiko yanagi, setsuna tokage these are the girl are great to add but let know what you think please and thank you.
LoamyCoffee chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
This is fabulous and I'm very surprised I've not seen your stuff before~
Sandman001 chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Some things grammatically you have to fix 1) You used the wrong tense of kill when you had Death Arms scream out to him. It's killed not kill. 2) When you had the sludge monster insult wade, you wrote incest instead of insect 3) when momo was saved, she said "no thanks to you" which sounds like a jab. You mean "no, thanks to you." That comma goes along way to changing the tone.

Also, since Izuku is not around that means there is no mommadoriya and that just ain't right.
Dr swagger chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
Really ...a harem Look there’s no way to kill your story faster than adding a harem Not every girl on gods green earth is going to want your main character plus it just screams wish fulfillment.
HyenaMan chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
This is amazing, I had tears near the end, please update soon this way too good.
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »