Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
Lilspooky201 chapter 19 . 2/23
Hi, just wanted to say I love what I'm reading and can't wait for the next update.
NJred2000 chapter 19 . 2/21
IT'S BETTER THAT I EXPECTED! THE TRAIN SCENE WAS BRILLIANT, SPIDER MAN 2 IS BEST SPIDER MAN MOVIE EVER, next to Spider verse.

Keep up the good work and be safe and healthy.
Sk3phalo chapter 10 . 2/18
Sorry, but I think that as long as you applied for permission, you can bring gear for the festival, right?
Kubz Boy chapter 19 . 2/17
Next chapter will be the aftermath.
Dark Claw chapter 19 . 2/17
Well what you know, Stain save Wade from that winged Nomu, and then Wade save Stain from getting shot at by Ghost. I call that being even.
mymomis1 chapter 1 . 2/17
OK chill Peter Midoriya (yes i chose that as a nick name) question does he have the organic webs like maquire?
Yakuza2010 chapter 19 . 2/17
The fight was amazing. Wades definitely getting better at being Spider-Man Dan would've been so proud of the man he's becoming. Knowing Peter somewhere out in the multiverse he feels pride in wade for saving people. I have ideas for you to use. When wade goes back to school he bumps into midnight in his homeroom. First she hits wade on the head for fighting against stain. Then she hugs him for saving people on the train and say how proud she is. And that Dan would've been very proud too. Wade does a interview with the reporter about him saving the passengers on the train. She shows a video of him stopping the train and he tells her because he had it was the right thing to do. The true meaning about being a hero is not about fame, fortune, or power. But about keeping people safe and saving lives. And he learned from time and again that with great power must come great responsibility. The reporter ask who taught him that lesson wade answers his hero and inspiration his father. Peace
Wolf Mike chapter 19 . 2/16
That was an amazing fight, they beat the Hero Killer!
ShadowUzumaki55 chapter 19 . 2/16
Wow, this was intense.

The famous Spider Man 2 train scene was a great touch. I wasn't expecting that to show up in the story.

Also, great way for Wade to counter Stain's quirk, and by saving Stain from Ghost's attempted murder, it shows that Wade has the heart of a true hero. Can't wait to see what happens next.
LockieBoy1819 chapter 19 . 2/16
Yes new chapter love it thank you for updating I'm excited what happens next, great chapter by the way the fight was Awesome and the train stopping scene was great too please continue this story.
LoamyCoffee chapter 19 . 2/16
School can keep everyone busy, so no need to apologize.
*Sighs* That said and it hurts for me to say this, but I've sadly lost interest in this story. I don't really like that it's happened, but it did. Maybe it's my tastes changing or maybe it's all the stories I read. I'm not sure.
But I'll return to this story someday, I promise.
Gamelover41592 chapter 19 . 2/16
excellent work and man this chapter was crazy and glad Wade is now even with Stain
SulliMike23 chapter 19 . 2/16
The train scene from Spider-Man 2. One of Spider-Man’s greatest moments. So we got to see some of Ghost’s abilities. But my question is, who is Ghost?
Bromega2477 chapter 19 . 2/16
Awesome job!

Just out of curiosity, is this the Ghost from Armored Adventures or another incarnation?
LockieBoy1819 chapter 18 . 2/13
Awesome chapter mate as always can't wait for the next one, I'm excited for some action against Stain.
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »