Reviews for Heroes of Tomorrow
Dark Claw chapter 19 . 2/17/2021
Well what you know, Stain save Wade from that winged Nomu, and then Wade save Stain from getting shot at by Ghost. I call that being even.
mymomis1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2021
OK chill Peter Midoriya (yes i chose that as a nick name) question does he have the organic webs like maquire?
Yakuza2010 chapter 19 . 2/17/2021
The fight was amazing. Wades definitely getting better at being Spider-Man Dan would've been so proud of the man he's becoming. Knowing Peter somewhere out in the multiverse he feels pride in wade for saving people. I have ideas for you to use. When wade goes back to school he bumps into midnight in his homeroom. First she hits wade on the head for fighting against stain. Then she hugs him for saving people on the train and say how proud she is. And that Dan would've been very proud too. Wade does a interview with the reporter about him saving the passengers on the train. She shows a video of him stopping the train and he tells her because he had it was the right thing to do. The true meaning about being a hero is not about fame, fortune, or power. But about keeping people safe and saving lives. And he learned from time and again that with great power must come great responsibility. The reporter ask who taught him that lesson wade answers his hero and inspiration his father. Peace
Wolf Mike chapter 19 . 2/16/2021
That was an amazing fight, they beat the Hero Killer!
ShadowUzumaki55 chapter 19 . 2/16/2021
Wow, this was intense.

The famous Spider Man 2 train scene was a great touch. I wasn't expecting that to show up in the story.

Also, great way for Wade to counter Stain's quirk, and by saving Stain from Ghost's attempted murder, it shows that Wade has the heart of a true hero. Can't wait to see what happens next.
LockieBoy1819 chapter 19 . 2/16/2021
Yes new chapter love it thank you for updating I'm excited what happens next, great chapter by the way the fight was Awesome and the train stopping scene was great too please continue this story.
LoamyCoffee chapter 19 . 2/16/2021
School can keep everyone busy, so no need to apologize.
*Sighs* That said and it hurts for me to say this, but I've sadly lost interest in this story. I don't really like that it's happened, but it did. Maybe it's my tastes changing or maybe it's all the stories I read. I'm not sure.
But I'll return to this story someday, I promise.
Gamelover41592 chapter 19 . 2/16/2021
excellent work and man this chapter was crazy and glad Wade is now even with Stain
SulliMike23 chapter 19 . 2/16/2021
The train scene from Spider-Man 2. One of Spider-Man’s greatest moments. So we got to see some of Ghost’s abilities. But my question is, who is Ghost?
Bromega2477 chapter 19 . 2/16/2021
Awesome job!

Just out of curiosity, is this the Ghost from Armored Adventures or another incarnation?
LockieBoy1819 chapter 18 . 2/13/2021
Awesome chapter mate as always can't wait for the next one, I'm excited for some action against Stain.
GracefulArt chapter 18 . 2/1/2021
Sweet! Now that Wade can use Battle Focus the same way Izuku use Full Cowling, that means he can leap around all fast like! Is Wade going to leap around from now on or does he still rely on his webs to swing around from place to place?
ciel blackblood chapter 18 . 1/27/2021
It may just be me, but I'm getting the feeling that Ghost is Daniel Walker for you know, the extra drama it may cause. Damn, now I'm imagining that scene from Star Wars between Darth Vader and Luke.
ciel blackblood chapter 11 . 1/27/2021
Why are Wade's actions so closely following Izuku's? Isn't the point of using OC's be that you can make them do anything that deviates from the character they are replacing? From this chapter all I can see is Izuku with a different look.
ciel blackblood chapter 11 . 1/27/2021
Why is Wade such a copy of Izuku? If you were just going to give hin the same personality i.e.: easily distracted, then why not just use Izuku as the main character? What happened to his earlier take-no-shit attitude from the earlier chapters?
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »