Reviews for Your Dog Isn't Really a Dog v2
bernicrumb1944 chapter 1 . 7/1
What a wonderful story! I truly enjoyed this original tale. Thank you very much for sharing it.
seriousblahblah chapter 1 . 6/21
greatly imaginative, thank you very much
Hollowg1rl chapter 1 . 6/13
I still love this story! Everything about this is incredible and amazing and just gorgeous!
HMRoberts chapter 1 . 6/12
***This*** is the most delightful literary romp I've had the pleasure of reading in a very, very long time! I ***wish*** (wink-grin) that this could become a full-fledged fiction novel, published widely, enjoyed by millions and have even better sequels as a series!

As long as I get a hardcover, first-run, author-signed-and-dated copy of each one and then VIP tickets, ground transport, etc. to the movie premieres.

Yes, that would be quite satisfactory.

I love your muse!

Your Constant Reader,
Heidi R.
Nebelschreck chapter 1 . 6/11
I am so glad, I gave this story a chance. Normally I am not one for originals, but this was absolutly awesome. I love your portayal of Loki and Fenrir. I would have loved to see more interaction between Fenrirs and Bian though. Thank you for posting such amazing stories.
SassyJesterette chapter 1 . 6/10
Wow. Once again a truly amazing story. I love it.
Nanyin chapter 1 . 6/9
This was just too cute. Thank you for sharing!
Kyr chapter 1 . 6/6
As always, WICKED COOL! Thanks for sharing your original work.
General Mac chapter 1 . 6/6
Love the original story, thanks more when you have a moment pretty please
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 6/3
Loved this! I love your creativity with creatures and how you build your stories.
Macalah chapter 1 . 6/2
I think this just proves my theory hat I will read anything you write. You should publish a book of originals. I’d buy ten.
Neakco chapter 1 . 6/2
I had this feeling while i was reading that your love of norse would show through. I was still startled into loud laughter near the end though. The part about stealing from a Rhine lady and the response. I had to read all of it again and I started laughing again.

This story put a bright smile on my face. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
angel897 chapter 1 . 6/1
way fun one to read glad Fenrir found his one
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 6/1
Wow! What a great story. You are truly gifted. Thanks so much
Iell Eruo chapter 1 . 6/1
I love all of your stories, but this one I special, I think, because it is all you and not just you playing in someone else’s sandbox, so to speak.