Reviews for Delve into Darkness
ninja.girl2781 chapter 15 . 9/17
Please do the third part of the trilogy. You got a very good story going and you have me on the edge of my seat it's prize what you going to do with third Part.
Froggz chapter 14 . 9/10
This is really good
Didn't mean to post last review (I missclicked :/)
Froggz chapter 13 . 9/10
Lora chapter 15 . 9/8
Wow. I have to admit I like this "dark" story far more than I thought I would. Eagerly awaiting the final story in this trilogy.
Sab81790 chapter 15 . 9/5
Soooooooo good! I just can't wait until the third installment! I feel like everything leading up to it has almost just been a prologue, and the third part will be there real story. Hoping you get to it soon! I'm so excited for Harry and Hermione to finally get to go back on and confront Dumbledore and the Order and they are going to do it on their own terms. I like that Harry realized that he had been wronged by Dumbledore as well and that Hermione is not the only one that has a right to revenge. Even with Voldie killing his parents, pretty much everything that happened to Harry after that is because of Dumbledore. I also noticed that Harry's big improvement happened after Snape finally started to treat Harry as a separate person from James and then especially after Voldie called him family. It's not a big surprise, family and being accepted is really all he has wanted in life so to finally have it and being faced with the need to defend it I think is equally as motivating for him as revenge. Update soon!
Maverick12288 chapter 15 . 9/2
love the series...cant wait for part 3
aamlkb chapter 15 . 9/1
Man! I was really hoping part 3 was done
Hermione The Goddess chapter 1 . 8/23
Can you please release part three? I can't wait for it! ヽ(o)丿
Rabid33 chapter 15 . 8/19
Woah that was something... I just can’t help but to wonder would the Weasley twins and Neville join with Harry or fight against him... I know they said they believe the truth about harry... hell the twins even helped him escape but would they join him...
Dracenxamethyst chapter 15 . 8/11
Awesome.
xJashesx chapter 15 . 8/9
wow, that was intense. Hurray for the uprising! And hurray for Seamus and Dean being team Neville! (as I said in another review in your GoV story, I was on vacation and thus had to binge read all the chapters posted in July...) I am super excited for the third installment, and am more than willing to wait for it. Bring on the crumble of the Dumbles…. (haha!)
Can you add a note saying what part three is called?
galassialuna chapter 15 . 8/6
THIS IS SO GOOD! You’re an AMAZING author and I can’t wait for part 3! 3
I absolutely loved this whole story! This is turning out to be another wonderful trilogy and I can't wait for part 3!
Love this! Cant wait for next part