Reviews for Delve into Darkness
twitchie1990 chapter 15 . 12h
can't wait for part 3. will the third part have more Dramione moments in it? I love how you focused on Harry for this story, because we needed to see his dark side emerge but I'm hoping we get to see more time with the couple.

really looking forward to the war. the order will finally get what's coming to them
JuicyFruit22 chapter 15 . 14h
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy :)
JuicyFruit22 chapter 14 . 15h
Ayeee he’s family he’s bloooood
- Oliver and Company
skyeryder01 chapter 15 . 16h
Loved this chapter and the story. I love how far Harry has come in such a short time. I can't wait for part 3 and to see the fall of Dumbledore and the Order.
skyeryder01 chapter 14 . 18h
Loved this chapter! I love Harry's thoughts on Dumbledore and him reasoning out just how manipulative he has been.
Alice1420 chapter 15 . 19h
Ahora nos toca la angustiante espera jajaj...
Pero de seguro que valdra la pena
Grovek26 chapter 15 . 7/21
Excellent chapter. Look forward to part 3.
*Genius idea* l know! to help potty get over his fears, we need an volunteer!, why not kidnap the weasel and bring him to where they are currently staying at, in New Zealand, l'am sure that Lucius has an spare room...or dungeon!, to accommodate the ginger...THEN we see just what potty is made of!, the best thing of all, he doesn't have to get worked up for it, once the weasel opens his mouth, l guarantee that the potter boy WILL crucio his former best friend...and that's just for starters!.
*Fiercely* l totally agree with Hermione!, l have been totally so focused on how much suffering the vermins put Hermione through, that l almost forgot about just how much The Dark Lord too suffered!, especially 18 years worth, at the hands of the old coot...well, that's NOT going to happen again or ever, it's time for the coot to get a taste of his own medicine..BRING ON the Wizarding war part three!
*Evil thought* The weasel's gonna wet his pants when he hears that Hermione and the rest of The Dark Side, ARE returning to Wizarding Britain...HOLD ON WEASEL!, wait until Hermione and The Dark Lord's in front of you...ok, feel free to wet yourself then!, ha!, ha!, ha!
*Excited* l can't to see what sort of plans The Dark Lord has in mind for the vermins!, knowing him, whatever plans he has, inevitably involves alot of pain, bloodcurling screaming and best of all, lots of DEATHS!...just my kind of party, l will DEFINITELY be there!..
*Cheerily* Like l said to Hermione, 'Good things come to those who wait' folks!, it won't be long before the third part will be posted...l have my fingers fervently crossed, that the weasel gets an extremely slow, painful death for being such an horrible, vile creature, honestly, he gives all the good weasels a bad name!. ha!, ha!, ha!..
*Smirk* Draco walked right into that one!, ha!, ha!, ha!..
Lesson no 1. Do not let yourself get distracted!.
*Smirk* Right now, it must suck to be Dumbledore, NOT knowing where, how and when, The Dark Side's going to strike, serves the impotent old coot right, play with fire, you WILL get burned...!
*Loudly* Let me give you some advice potty, when it comes down to it, do you want to live or die?!, because l assure you that SOME of the vermins wouldn't hesitate to kill you, if necessary, in battle, especially the old coot and your former best friend, the lying, slandering weasel that calls himself, ronald, NOW that one should be easy to kill, just think of all the times, he's been calling Hermione some very bad names...