Reviews for In the Black
wandamarie chapter 4 . 2/27
wandamarie chapter 3 . 2/27
nice job thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 2/27
wow getting good thanks for the chapter and story so far
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/27
gabzep chapter 1 . 12/8/2021
That but with Sirius and his mother was sweet!
Rossess20 chapter 6 . 8/8/2021
Deep sleepers, huh?
Rossess20 chapter 4 . 8/8/2021
While I do appreciate the Black reunion here I kind of wish it was in line with the plot to bludgeon Dumbledore to death with it. His know-it-all self-righteousness in regards to peoples personal feelings and experiences is pissing me off. People can work out their family issues (or not) as they feel able to but the "understanding gentle smiles" and whatnot are WAY out of line.
ElnaKernor chapter 6 . 7/30/2021
This is... fabulous.

A Black family who loves each other, but are all a bit dangerous for the others. Sirius who did not just run away for the hell of it, and his parents are obviously at fault too.

A reconciliation which doesn't happen overnight, as if nothing had ever happened - and even if they might want it, they're not all admitting it yet, and dear, do they make it worse on all fronts.

This is beautiful. I love it.
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 6/7/2021
Tiffany chapter 6 . 5/25/2021
After dinner Sirius yes I want talk to you sure they seat down we know you do not this like us in your deportment yes but it our safey me and your mom are very sorry treat you very badly after you run away from home we feel guilty and hurt I exeept your apolojzie good and make you happy wec can start discipline regulus yes they hug Sirius when he look up nice look bro put that look away fine am sorry too way I treat you at Hogwards I forgive you we like start over the right way ok I'll move out and move back home and that you belong me too
KsandraMallan chapter 4 . 2/10/2021
I've never been more angry with Dumbledore. Forcing someone to reconcile with known abusers is a SHITTY move, though I understand why.
Alex Nymph chapter 4 . 12/11/2020