Reviews for SPD: Purple Ranger
AstrateMoon chapter 1 . 8/2
hi this is AstrateMoon and this is the only way i can communicate with you. why are you blocking me? did i maybe do something wrong?. you could have just told me the rewrite of your digimon 01 story is on hold and let me continue to work on the prototype ideas. when you block me you also blockt me away from the ideas. if you can please reply back as soon as possible thank you it is appreciated thank you. C
Son of Whitebeard chapter 4 . 7/28
such angeer
RYJAN chapter 2 . 7/25
Here are 3 Actress Suggestions to play Brooke: Leighton Meester, Michelle Trachtenberg or Danielle Panabaker !
RYJAN chapter 1 . 7/25
Who is the Actress you'll have playing Brooke, also what's her last name ?
gaywhovian93 chapter 3 . 6/30
Another absolutely fantastic chapter, will it be revealed that Brooke is Kat's daughter in the story? I really hope so and can't wait to read it
ctran03931 chapter 2 . 6/24
This definitely is close to the Beginnings 2-parter but with a twist with Brooke added and she just bounces off of Z and Jack brilliantly and she's not too bad of a fighter, she really does kick ass despite being a pre-teen. Something tells me that she's been given self-defense lessons by Jack and Z during her time with them and she's really gonna improve now that she's at SPD.

I always enjoy OCs that are written well in stories like this, I've always wondered how the original series would've gone if they had a character like Brooke.

I'm still looking forward to more of this story and Brooke's adventures, keep it up and let it rip!
ctran03931 chapter 1 . 6/18
Hmm, Kat having a daughter in this story and who was oblivious to who her family really is even though Kat and Cruger know about her origins and where she came from.

This looks to be an interesting story and I've still always wondered what some shows and series would be like if there was an OC added for one reason or another to further flesh it out in terms of the story and how that OC would bounce off the other characters.

Can't wait to see more of Brooke's adventures!
gaywhovian93 chapter 2 . 6/17
Another absolutely fantastic chapter, keep up the amazing work
gaywhovian93 chapter 1 . 6/1
This is a fantastic start to what I'm sure will be an amazing series, SPD has always been a favorite season of mine, keep up the awesome work
SxEGirl chapter 1 . 6/1
Great start! I’m super excited to see where Brooke goes from here! SPD is one of my favourite seasons, so I’m super interested!