Reviews for Sunshine Romance
Gorsouul chapter 3 . 7/8
This was adorable.
Lycobra chapter 3 . 7/5
alabajdbsidjjdbwkrnkfjaie im dying thank you so much for writing this.
I love how you write these two, I can’t even properly express the feelings this is giving me. I really love this fic!
Blackwat3r chapter 3 . 7/6
*Squees to death* Too cute, I transformed into a white girl because "I can't even right now". Amazing chapter, keep them coming!
AngieTainaka chapter 3 . 7/5
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! OMG it's so adorable, it's so cute, it's so lovely jsbdjsjdbksbsvwhdjlandksjxjsjjdisjdsjd it's so precious. I wanna tell more thing but my heart is dying in this moment. Precious episode.
I love these two so much
sage egg chapter 2 . 6/27
AHHHHH FAVORITE OTP IN THE SERIES
Gorsouul chapter 2 . 6/10
Adorable :)
AngieTainaka chapter 2 . 6/10
Es un mensaje en español pero realmente necesitaba expresar lo hermoso que está quedando esto. Puedo verlo real, ambas descubriendo sus sentimientos paso a paso, sentido a sentido, preguntándose si esta bien sentirse así y deseando explorar más allá de lo que encierran sus latidos.

Es simplemente bello, gracias por este hermoso ChikaRiko fanfic.
Blackwat3r chapter 2 . 6/10
there is something about reading adorable fics where the characters fall asleep at the end of the chapter that makes them perfect to read before actually going to sleep. *Yawn* if you will excuse me, I have some sleeping to do.
A Very Gay Space Kitten chapter 2 . 6/9
I’m reading this during a late night hospital trip, so let me just express how blessed I feel (I even actually logged in to write this haha).
This is so adorable and cute and fluffy, and it’s just what I needed right now. I love this fic so much, thank you for writing such a lovely thing!
Lycobra chapter 1 . 6/1
:’0 that was SO CUTE. Everything from Chika helping Riko and Shiitake being their guard and the bed sharing and aasjdjsjkdbskbsmfxisd Bless You for writing this
Blackwat3r chapter 1 . 6/2
You could almost end it here for a cute one shot, but I need more of this adorable fluff so I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Gorsouul chapter 1 . 6/1