Reviews for Sarah Versus the Competition
michaelfmx chapter 16 . 8/14
Took me a minute to review...didn’t realize I hadn’t read your update. Seems like all the players are finally coming to light. I like how you’re taking these canon characters and just adjusting their roles a little. Sounds like the team is finally going to be at full strength. How are Stephen and Ellie going to take seeing Frost? Should be interesting.

As far as the beginning of season 3 goes, I didn’t mind the angst there, but I did hate the whole Shaw arc. If they wanted to create hurt and issues between chuck and Sarah after he left her at the train station, they could easily have done so without that ridiculous arc. Anyway, good chapter. Thanks.
charahkids chapter 16 . 7/31
OOOOHH, yes Sir! The Terrible Twelves were pure vomitcation! The first time I saw "Pink Slip", I thought, "WTF is this?!" And then, it got WORSE! It drove me crazy to see Chuck and Hannah kissing in "Mask"! *grrr!*
wilf21 chapter 16 . 7/31
A great chapter thank you. With Mary, Shaw and others now in play the story is so very interesting.
wilf21 chapter 15 . 7/30
One hell of a chapter, which I seem to have missed. Superb. But this way I get to read two in a row!
sevenrez chapter 16 . 7/30
This story is fun. I'm a sucker for Chuck crazed Sarah! The different genre range of current Chuck stories right now is awesome! Whenever I need a good fun make me laugh and heartwarmed story your's are definitely ones I have picked to reread. This one will also be one of them. Thank you I look forward to the next chapter but of course whenever you can update is fine
Reyes9 chapter 16 . 7/30
Agreed with your A/N 2, Hated s3 first half, I skip it if I watch. End of s2 going straight to 3.13, makes more sense storywise as well. Anyway, great chapter as always.
Tigertod chapter 16 . 7/29
I agree with you I can’t watch the show anymore because of what they did to season 3 the 1st half that is & season 5 after they rescued Molly to me what they did to Sarah was inexcusable if you had any brain cells functioning at all that was no way to treat the greatest love story I’ve ever seen or read. Their love story should have been the backbone of the show. There never should have been all that WT/WT crap I know a lot of people who left the show behind because they tuned in to see the Nerd with the heart of gold win the heart of the baddest of the badass spies who was heartwarmed by the nerd from the beginning. Only to see that bull crap with Shaw & Hannah. Having Sarah treat Chuck the way she the first eleven episodes of season 3 was almost unbearable to watch. People I told to watch the show called me a liar among other things. Took me a long time to regain their trust about my opinions of shows & movies . I loved your story by the way.
fezzywhigg chapter 16 . 7/29
You covered a lot of ground well. I don't call it the accursed season 3 for nothing.
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 7/29
I loved how Sarah and Chuck brought in Frost. Please continue.
Crazzywally chapter 16 . 7/29
What a FANTASTIC chapter! Information and Emotional overload. Very concisely written. Greatly looking forward to the next chapter.
david.carner chapter 16 . 7/29
Amazing as always. I’m hoping Roan joins up next (and Beckman and her bazooka). Write when you can. We’re here.
michaelfmx chapter 15 . 7/26
Boy, things between Jim and Colette have progressed really quickly, but I;m glad that she's found someone, since her attention is now no longer on Chuck. Sarah can rest easy.

The spy stuff is starting to get quite intriguing...with various layers that seem to be weaving in and out of the canon stories. I'll be interested to see how those develop.
sevenrez chapter 15 . 7/22
Nice to see Chuck is taking care of his woman. Great action and a great way to introduce Mary into the story. I like the growth between Colette and Jim. Thank you!
michaelfmx chapter 13 . 7/22
I find it hard to believe that, with all theBryce bashing, the team doesn't realize that they're letting a very posed off, and egotistical, agent go who knows absolutely everything about their operation. How does Beckman not see the letting him go is a huge security risk. No way it doesn't come back and bite them in the ass.
Reyes9 chapter 15 . 7/22
Great chapter as always. Keep up the good work.