Reviews for Sarah Versus the Competition
Reyes9 chapter 21 . 10/9
Awesome final chapter. Loved the story. Hope u come back with a new one at some point. Take care.
Tigertod chapter 21 . 10/8
Great story hate to see it end. Don’t stay away to long I enjoy your stories a lot.
wilf21 chapter 21 . 10/9
A fantastic story which was very, very enjoyable thank you. This last chapter was really action and fun packed. I'm just sorry it's all over.
david.carner chapter 21 . 10/8
Standing ovation sir! Standing freaking ovation! Loved it!
Darth-Malgus chapter 21 . 10/8
This was an excellent story! I have begun perusing your other stories, and I hope you continue writing more.
chuck fan 81 chapter 21 . 10/8
wonderful story , sad it has ended , looking forward to whatever you bring to us next time , your stories are amazing .
phnxgrl chapter 21 . 10/8
Kudos on a fine story.
supesfan18 chapter 21 . 10/8
Great story. Loved it. Will you be doing more
Vurich23 chapter 21 . 10/8
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you continue to write Chuck stories. This one, Make a Wish, and Yogurt Girl are three of my all-time favorites! Keep up the great work.
Crazzywally chapter 21 . 10/8
A very enjoyable read. Loved being there with you on this journey. One last question: Who was the woman in the car with Decker and Quinn?
Crazzywally chapter 1 . 10/8
It was a very enjoyable story bar none. It became very enjoyable and believable when they were allowed to be together. One last question: Who was the woman in the car with Decker and Quinn?
atcDave chapter 21 . 10/8
That was a fun and satisfying wrap up!
I especially like how simply you dealt with Volkoff, very fitting.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 21 . 10/8
An Elvis wedding in Vegas? Don't be ridiculous.
Very enjoyable.
WillieGarvin chapter 21 . 10/8
Great story. I assume you have a day job, but really, there's no reason to stop. You could easily keep this team together adventuring for the foreseeable future. Thanks for sharing with us. Great fun.
ChuckAddiction chapter 20 . 9/30
Enjoying this immensely. Many thanks for your hard work.