Reviews for White Knuckles, Black Dragon
nashmeira chapter 10 . 12/7/2018
I'm really glad this story was updated granted it was October buy even so.. It's really great I really hope you contenue it. I always wanted more Tatsuki love in my Bleach story but that was never to be sadly.
Lyxi chapter 10 . 11/15/2018
I really hope you continue this.
3rdSeatofSquad2 chapter 10 . 10/13/2018
Hahahaha! This is perfect! This fanfic perfectly covers a concept that should have totally been done in the anime and manga! Out of all of Ichigo’s classmates, it was always Tatsuki that could have been a Soul Reaper , for she witnessed many of Ichigo’s battles, survived direct contact to a supercharged near godmode Sosuke Aizen, and also would have made the perfect apprentice to Yoruichi and Soi Fon. I do hope you continue this story or make a sequel, because Soul Reaper Tatsuki Fanfics are hard to find . I especially would love to see Soi Fon and Tatsuki as well as Yoruichi meet! Please maintain this story! It’s sooo good!
Accursius chapter 10 . 10/14/2018
You are beautifully capturing Tats emotions, though I am curious how she will join the group in the Seireitei, seeing as she is quite far behind, nor has any spiritual training.
And how does she have an inner hollow and a zanpaktou in the first place, did she really put that much reiatsu into that asauchi that Shinji gave her?
JustABird chapter 8 . 10/4/2018
Love it.
Awesome story and I really liked tge fluffy moment before the departure... I like this pairing.

Can't wait for the future chapters, thanks for publishing this story.
Jhh chapter 7 . 9/19/2018
Ahhh cliffhanger! Dude what a nice long chapter tho. I really do like how you cut to the chase with parts of tastukis and orihimes relationship they're gonna have more than enough to deal with tbh
nashmeira chapter 6 . 8/19/2018
Even when confronted with everything Orihima still didn't fess up or maybe she was just to focused on Tatsuki's lips. I cant wait to read more the story is really starting to heat up, in romance and Tatsuki's daring and actions. w'

I can't wait to rad more.
nashmeira chapter 5 . 8/19/2018
Interesting that Shinji is the one that made contact and was upfront with her. I see now that it was Yoroichi that was the voice I was wondering if she was crazy or if she was hearing a zanpackto. But Shinji said she isn't a soul-reaper so well just have to wait and see what she becomes.
nashmeira chapter 4 . 8/19/2018
Aww Tatsuki feeling all left out and sad. :'3
nashmeira chapter 3 . 8/19/2018
It always struck me that how in the flashbacks Ichigo and Tatsuki seemed so close but later own once he beat her and could take care of himself he just drops her like a bad habit. Love it.
nashmeira chapter 2 . 8/19/2018
I love the internal struggle she has with trying to differentiate between real and not real memories.
nashmeira chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
I really find it sad that there is not more Tatsuki fiction out there as she was such an underrated and under developed character in the series. Can't wait to read more.
Kvhkvhhk chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
Yass she coming wiiith! Thanks man for this fic it's the fixit I've always wanted but could never write myself.
Accursius chapter 6 . 7/15/2018
Though it breaks canon, I liked that you put them into different classes, there should be like 8 classes in a single year, putting every relevant character into the same class is sadly usual, but always bugs me.

The scene with Shinji was great IMO as well as her interaction with her club colleague!

Tatsuki, sadly, is quite underappreaciated, both in canon and by fandom - but srsly, who introduces an outstanding karate girl and then never has her interact with the likes of Yoruichi and Soifon?! only Kubo...
Keeping her powerless was literally only advantageous for the one scene where she put Ichigos head through a window - even Mizuiro got his time to shine while throwing molotov cocktails at ChrysalisAizen!

Lastly, I do hope youll continue this fic!
Accursius chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
Well, IMO the mentioned tiny black butterfly was correct - and I dont understand why you have so few reviews.
Pacing, plotline, grammar and your descriptive style is great IMO.

Then again, you might have shot yourself in the foot by writing that you wouldnt even feature the Soul Society Arc! - I DO hope you continue however!