Reviews for Mistletoe
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
Omg I love this so romantic and classy sexy
Beautiful work ️
Mikao-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Hi!
I resently watched the anime. In german are'nt many fanfics about this anime. And i would ask if i am allowed to translate your story into german and post it on . For sure, i would explain that you have written this story and that i am just the translator. I would also put a link in the infobox

Best regards
mikao
Too Wicked for this World chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
I thought this was really sweet! I know this is a one-shot, but I'd LOVE it if you did write more. :)
SheWolfMedjai chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
That was cute!
Riene chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Next year nothing, Chise, hang that parasitic plant up in your front hallway. Or upstairs hallway, and then tell us how it worked out, hmm?

Kryss, this was an unexpected delight to find tonight. Loved the Christmas scenery, so very perfect. (I've always wanted to do Christmas in London.) Snow, mittens hot chocolate, all just a pleasure to read.

And then we get to the mistletoe. Nicely hot, despite the winter weather! I've occasionally wondered if anything might happen while Elias tried to maintain a human guise. Apparently that works, for at least a little while. Seems like his responses startled even him! Nicely vivid descriptions in this, great characterization for them both. I only wish it was longer.