Reviews for Long Wanted Revenge
SophiaStones123 chapter 5 . 7/21/2019
Stumbled upon this, and certainly didnt regret it! :D

very curious to see how this will go on!
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 5 . 8/25/2018
Heinz knows Perry so well.

[You don't trust me and you attempted to run away. Well, you failed at it. Man.]
I know the scene's serious but this is hilarious, just imagining his deadpan.

HUG

['I accept your proposal.']
*eyes emoji*

Roped into being designated driver, rip.

Another great chapter :D
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 4 . 7/5/2018
Good to see Perry's faith in Heinz here.
...And Heinz justifying that faith.

It's such an important part of their dynamic, that they know they can trust each other because they've proven, time and time again, that they'll pull through for each other. You're showing that really well :D
The Princess Maker chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
So I take it Orville is at an age where he can participate in evil with his father? :O Those two are some of my favorite characters. I can't wait to see where the rest goes! :D
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
[But Heinz could read the agent like a book by this point.]
Yes, yes he can.

And ooo, Perry doesn't even know, ouch D:

...I bet they haven't told him bc they don't want to have to clean up the mess he'd make *shifty eyes*
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 2 . 6/3/2018
I didn't know "once a month" counted as an "only" for password changing frequency. (If he's changing them that frequently, it must be because of orders from on high. Otherwise he'd be like me and only ever change passwords in the event of a potential security breach...)

[Now Heinz feels like he could actually be sick any second.]
Yeah, I don't blame him.
Although uh... how has Perry not told him, or let on any frustration about it? They're best friends after all. Are they not talking right now or something?
(Also, minor note, your tense slipped here. You keep flipping between past and present tense.)

[You should know ever since I got out of jail, I am totally against 8 AM for a lot of things!]
Ahaha omg this is the best thing.

Looking forward to seeing where you go next :D
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
This looks like a fascinating premise, can't wait for more!

I'm especially looking forward to seeing Perry's reaction to the kidnapping. I feel like he'd be furious and probably struggling to keep his professionalism up.