Reviews for Light Room
Rohobu chapter 28 . 4/30/2019
I had stopped looking for your FF stories because, last I read, you were giving it up. Imagine my delighted surprise to find there is more Thorin stories! Yay! I stayed up way too late because I had to read the whole thing. I haven't had time to read more, but saved lots of links! So you still have a couple dozen fans/readers. THANK YOU!
priya24626 chapter 28 . 3/15/2019
Loved the ending. Thnxx for coming back. Can't wait for your new story of Thorin Wren. I really loved this chapter. Wren is not a frog she is so beautiful with big heart.
priya24626 chapter 24 . 3/15/2019
Wonderful chp
priya24626 chapter 23 . 3/15/2019
Dain is a beautiful character. Greatest chp
priya24626 chapter 21 . 3/15/2019
Great story
Silversparks chapter 28 . 3/13/2019
You’re back! I adore your fics, and love the character you’ve created with Wren. I would definitely vote for more Wren in future!
Lisa chapter 28 . 3/10/2019
I love your fanfic. Thorin and Wren are fantastic. Here’s a thought; there is a great fanfic ( not as good as yours of course) called a princess duty by night dancer. Why don’t you finish it? Or write your own? Arranged marriage type of thing. Just an idea. I’ll read anything you writes!
Shetan20 chapter 28 . 3/7/2019
Thank you for a very enjoyable story.
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 28 . 3/6/2019
Sometimes you don't need to remember in order to be happy, so long as you make new, happy memories. The happy end indeed. For both of them :D
Dearreader chapter 28 . 3/6/2019
Always a fan of yours. Still like Wren, but any character you choose would be great. Ate you still writing the Harry Potter crossover in Tumbler ?
Kelwtim2spar chapter 28 . 3/6/2019
Such a nice ending, thank for this story.
Child of Dreams chapter 28 . 3/6/2019
(snickers)
Well, I see somebody's eager to be an Adad again!
Riss94 chapter 28 . 3/6/2019
Thank you for coming back. Love the ending and look forward to the next story!
Memo chapter 28 . 3/6/2019
WELCOME back! What a lovely ending; I've been waiting for it for so long. And yes I'm in for a new story. As for the heroine, I'd like to see someone new.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/5/2019
I had to log out to post my review for 28 as you can’t post 2 comments on the same chapter
Now that was an excellent ending because I was thinking about what I’d be saddest about if my husband lost his memory. The first thing I thought of was the children being born and then other things like the night we met and our wedding.
UnaLouise