Reviews for Light Room
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 25 . 11/10/2018
Like teenagers making out in a hallway XD
Memo chapter 25 . 11/10/2018
Damn it, Thorin. He has just to ruin it for himself [and for us] every single time.
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 24 . 10/28/2018
BWAHAHA X''D That ending just there ! OMG, I'm crying !
Memo chapter 24 . 10/28/2018
Damn it! Thorin is so cute in his perplexity.
Kelwtim2spar chapter 24 . 10/27/2018
That was sweet, I appreciate the update.
Riss94 chapter 23 . 10/17/2018
Oh lord, please don’t make us wait a week to see what happens!
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 23 . 10/17/2018
Wow, that was...quite a 180 turn :/ Didn't see that coming, after such a build-up. But you have your reasons, as always u

As for facebook, I don't use it. So no, sorry XO
Memo chapter 23 . 10/17/2018
Yeh, maybe that's the reason for not showing up but now I'm keeping any on the story. Speaking of which, what's caused the change? I thought they spent a rather lively night together. Please update soon I wanna know what happened.
Memo chapter 22 . 10/10/2018
OH MY GOSH! This is so good (and bad considering that you're teasing your readers :D). Update soon, please.
Memo chapter 20 . 10/9/2018
The story is AWESOME. You asked about lack of comments and I've to say that personally the updates didn't appear to me on the timeline and only got to know that there're (many) updates by checking the last chapter I bookmarked in my browser. I don't know why the updates didn't show up as isual but maybe it's just me. Again, the story is GREAT and I love it!
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 22 . 10/6/2018
Not being a tease on purpose, huh ? Yeah right, I need a bloody cold shower right now XD
Riss94 chapter 22 . 10/6/2018
For the love of god, why must you torture us! Great chapter, looking forward to the next update
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2018
This "wolf cub" Thorin is a delight. I hope it compensates for some of the agro Wren felt at the beggining of the story ;)
dearreader chapter 22 . 10/5/2018
Never underestimate the power of bloomers.
Al chapter 21 . 10/3/2018
Oooh thank you so much... or damn, I don't know... XOXO
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »